Chapter 1: Darkness

Darkness, darkness is all I could remember. As far back as I can remember, there was only darkness. But that changed when, they found me.

"THEIR HE IS!!" I could hear from behind me as blackwatch members chased me for finding out about there illegal actions. My arm rebooted as I ran as fast as my powers could make me go. It was 30 minutes before I heard a couple of them behind me, "you can't run forever!" I heard one of the agents call out from behind me.

"But I can sure as hell try ya blokes!" I shouted back while running into a warehouse trying to escape. As I ran I started to see a man in the distance who had two shotguns, a Blackwatch insignia on the shoulders of his jacket, and a beanie covering the top of his head, What is he doing? I thought to myself. At that moment the man shot one of his shots into the ceiling of the warehouse. I thought it was weird at first, but then a chunk of the ceiling fell on top of me.

"You tried, but not hard enough."was all I heard as I fell unconscious. I woke up to a familiar sight, darkness, "am I dead?" I asked myself out load. Before I could get an answer from myself a door opened, just than a blond haired man in blue Overwatch body armor with a coat covering the armor. I knew who he was from all the news reports about overwatch that plastered his face everywhere. I tried to activate my ability ,to try and escape, only to feel pain in my right shoulder. I looked over to my right shoulder to see the once cybernetic arm was gone.

"Don't even try to escape kid." The man said in an almost raspy voice.

"I thought the mascot of Overwatch would be more polite than you mate." I say trying my best to insult him.

"So I take it you know who I am?" The man asked in a serious tone.

"You're Jack Morison, one of the founding members of overwatch, and a huge prick." I replied with an angry tone. "Can you at least give me my arm?" I ask using my eyes to point at my shoulder where my arm should be.

"And just let you escape? Not a chance." Jack replied as if he
Knew who I was, "I know your arm and eye help you go fast, probably faster than Lena."

"How did you learn about my abilities?!" I shouted angrily but with fear behind my serious exterior.

"We had our chief engineer help us with that." Jack replied to my question calmly, pointing to my arm on the table next to him. "Lets cut to the chase kid, were are you from, and who do you plan to give the blackwatch information to?" He asked me.

"the outback." I replied quietly with a little bit of disappointment.

"The place of the junkers?" Jack asked probably thinking I was a part of the Australian liberation force (A.L.F).

"Ow, that's how Aussies are seen huh?" I ask with a disgusted tone in my voice. "For your information, for what little a purpose I have, the thing I want to do most is clear the outbacks name as that place of the junkers." I started to get angry, "the reason for my homes bad reputation is because of the alf plus roadhog and his friend junkets!"

"It's ok kid." Jack said as if he was my friend.

"NO MATE, IT'S NOT OK MY HOMELAND HAS BEEN GIVEN A BAD NAME, THE PLACE THAT I GREW UP IN, THE PLACE THAT PEOPLE THINK THAT SAVAGES AND SAVAGES ALONE WILL LIVE THERE!" I shouted angrily.

"The world is a scary place, you don't know what people Will think of you because of your home." Jack told me trying to get me to calm down.

"No, scary is knowing that the people you see will probably kill you if they weren't busy, scary is knowing is that these people will remember you, because you Pissed them of and they will probably want to kill you if you if you ever see them again, scary is knowing that the place you live in will be destroyed because of a gang of extremists who don't care about anyone but themselves!" My voice started to tremble as I started to cry. Jack looked shocked seeing me break into tears.

"I was going to talk to you about what you saw about blackwatch, but after multiple witnesses of power and desire for justice, you seem qualified to be an overwatch agent."Jack started, "or you could not. But don't be stupid, your strong, but if that power gets into the wrong hands, some bad things will happen."

"Ha...Ha," I chuckle "I'll join, under one condition" I say with a hint of insanity "I get to clear my homes name."

"Deal." Jack accepts

(Yay I'm not dead, hope you enjoyed this fanfic. This first chapter is an intro to the story, hopefully the future parts of the story will have more action, story, and character development [also Reinhardt will be a big part of the story later])