Chapter Two Part Two Caleb's POV

"You need to find your mate." My dad said to me bluntly. "Go to different packs and Justin can take over as Alpha role when you are gone, Hell I will if you need me to but I can not stand you being Alpha mateless. It makes our pack weak, with out a true Luna we can not have that motherly aspect and eventually our pack will just be war, war, and more war."

"Are you saying that I can not run this pack?" I questioned my father, not liking the way he has been speaking to me. I was the alpha now not him, I was sick of him micro managing me. Ever since Justin came back with his mate my mother has been nagging at me to get my mate, and now I guess my father.

"You have been great but you need a Luna, I understand how you are feeling. Before I met your mother I thought I was the best leader ever, I thought I could take down any pack I wanted to. Your mother, being the woman she is, brought me down a peg or two. I realized that I had to form alliances and not just burn all my bridges for power."

I huffed at that.

"I am not you." I began to rant before I heard soft footsteps coming into the kitchen. I looked up and saw and unfamiliar woman come into the room, my father seemed to know her though. My father is a strong alpha but I have never seen him look so afraid, and this woman was bringing it out in him. I took a deep breath about to laugh and I choked on the air.

MATE GO TO MATE DUMBASS my wolf screamed at me. Karma was biting me in the ass, wasn't I just talking about how I did not want a mate. I tuned out of the conversation as I fought with my wolf. He wanted to claim her, I wanted to wait. All notions of not wanting a mate were out the window when I saw this Goddess. She was talking to my father but all I could look at were her soft lips as they talked.

I finally snapped out of it when I saw Jamie wrap his arm around her, usually when a man touches someones mate your wolf freaks out.

But Jamie is gay.

No threat.

I tuned back in when I saw my brother and her talking,

"It's beautiful." He said to her, and she blushed. SHE BLUSHED AT HIM

I growled and before I knew what I was doing I yelled MINE.

I ran up to her and grabbed her around her waist rubbing my nose on her neck.

Tingles is all I felt.

Well until I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. That feisty little mate of mine just elbowed me in the gut.

"Ow?" I said confused, I was an alpha so I didn't feel that mundane pain of a weak human.

I looked down to see my tiny mate, glaring? Why would she be glaring at me. She pried my hand off of her, gave a dirty look to everyone in the room.

"When I come back I demand answers." She said stiffly. My father nodded almost meekly, with a huff she grabbed Jamie's wrist and dragging him out of the room.

Well that was something.

"Why are you afraid of a simple human female?" I questioned my dad and younger brother.

My brother blushed while my dad almost deflated.

"It all began on a foggy day"