Chapter Four Calebs POV

I was hesitating to knock on her door. I'm not sure what would happen when I went in there. Would she be excited or yell at me when I told her? You never know with women anymore. When I was in highschool it was easy a pie to deal with girls. I could just reject them. Now what?

I brushed my knuckles against the door, hoping she heard. When she opened it I held my breath waiting for her reaction.

"OH MY BABY BOY FOUND HIS MATE!" She yelled. I guess I was right for both things.

I nodded my head with a small smile on my lips. My mother was now the second most important woman to me. Mate first of course.

She tugged me into the room and made me spill every detail about her. Not that I knew much, except the brief story dad told me.

After hearing the whole ordeal my mother looked solemn, the closest thing to sad I've seen her in a while.

"That poor girl, all she's been through and your father and brother got in their heads to leave her. I thought I taught them better. Well anyways I should start cooking, you know she must be simply malnourished. Not having a home cooked meal." She started to go off about McDonald's around that time. I personally love their fries but if I told my mom that she would have my head.

My mate was looking a little thin though.

God why didn't I insist that she ate before she ran away from me.

Maybe it's because you're an idiot my wolf sang happily in my head. Ever since we found Maggie he's been happy. Which is a huge contrast to how he usually is.

You aren't a ball of sunshine either he said to me

Ahh shut up I said closing the link between us. I could still feel his nudging, he missed his mate. Well so did I.

I started to walk to my room on autopilot, thinking of her. Mates, especially newer coupled ones think of each other often. The Moon Goddess made the love sick connection so males would give The Mark to the females.

I wonder when she would let me give her the mark, I've heard my mom say that it was the best night of her life. Ew.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was around 3:00, time for my work out then a shower before dinner. My stomach was already welcoming the thought of my mother's home cooked meals. I could feel my wolf hum in appreciation.

I walked down the stairs to get to the exercise room when I heard a giggle. One that drew me in and made me and my wolf happy as hell. I peeked into the room to see me mate play fighting with Jamie. I closed my eyes and smiled, thinking of the future with her.

I snapped out of my reverie and jogged to the glass room that was the packs gym. I saw my third in command Gray. He nodded to me and we did that ridiculous bro hug. "Hey I heard you found your mate?" He said to me with a slight jealous gleam in his eye, he has been waiting to find his mate for years. "Yeah, I'm glad the pack has a Luna now. It's not been the same since my dad stepped down" I said. He punched my shoulder, "maybe that's because you're a shitty alpha" he said jokingly. We started to punch each other like young pups do. By the end of it we were sweating and slightly out of breath. Being top werewolves we were probably hitting each other pretty hard by the end of it.

Boys will be boys.

I ran up the stairs to take my shower when I stepped in to my room I was shocked. My mate turned around in slow motion and shrieked holding the towel closer to her body. "What are you doing?" She yelled.

"I'm about to take a shower in my bathroom, what are you doing babe." I said with a smirk. She huffed and rolled her eyes. "I was using my mates shower" she said.

My heart was beating faster. I probably looked like an idiot to her with my mouth wide open.

"You accept me?" I said quietly.

She nodded with a small smile, "Well I know this is fate or whatever, but you get one shot. I'm not saying that we wont fight because thats not realistic. But if I'm going to be here for an extended period of time I might as well try. I'm not going to be all stubborn in my thoughts just because I didn't give you a chance. Thats rude, but you can't cheat on me, there has to be trust, and you have to be patient with me." She nodded her head after that like she was finishing giving a rehearsed speech. I ran up and hugged her then pulled back after I realized she was in a towel, "shit I'm sorry" I said feeling a blush rise to my neck. She laughed a little, "can I borrow some clothes speaking of my lack of them.

I nodded my head. I was ecstatic and full of hope