•{Chapter 1}•

{Jakes POV}

So today I was just vlogging like always and I was at the grove with Kade and then all of a sudden this girl bumps into me while I was vlogging (how rude, no one bumps into me while I'm vlogging) so I kinda get mad and turn around to see who bumped into me and I thought it was a guy so I was about to yell but then I turn around and see this young and pretty girl, she has such beautiful and gorgeous eyes!! So I closed my mouth fast so she wouldn't think I was gonna yell in her face (even tho I was about to) but she was like "oh I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention I just got through talking to my boyfriend cause he just dumbed me:( so then I was like "oh no it's good I wasn't paying attention either I was kinda vlogging, CAUSE IM A VLOGGER DOOD!" He yelled in the camera and then turned it off. "But I'm sorry what happen with u and your ex boyfriend oh and my name is Jake Paul " Jake said. (I mean I kinda wasn't sorry for her cause I want her to be with me) lol "it's good he was a A hole anyways and my name is Erika Costell "(she laughed) omg she has the cutest laugh I ever heard, Jake thought. "Hey do u want to go on a walk or maybe a date sometimes?" Jake said (I really hope she says yes cause she's SO PRETTY) Jake thought "umm sure" Erika said. YESSS Jake thought "how bout tomorrow @6:30, I'll come pick u up" he said . "Yeah that'll be great I'll just text u my address here's my number " she said it to him and he put it in his phone and the he said "so then I'll see u tomorrow @6:30" "ok😊" she said and then walked off. Omg I can't believe I have a date with HER😍 He said to Kade as he came back hugging Jake cause he has a date tomorrow.

{Erikas POV}

I walked back to my car and just sit in their and realize what I just did. I just gave a guy my number and said yes to go on a date with him I don't even know him and I JUST BROKE UP WITH MY EX 🤦‍♀️ oh well it's no biggie. So she just drives back home and thinks about tomorrow 😇

{Jakes POV}

Me and Kade get back home and I walk inside and try to find my boi's (CHANCE AND ANTHONY aka CHANTHIONS💪🏼🔥) well I found them and told them we need to talk, so we head up to my room and I say "I HAVE A DATE TOMORROW". And then chance and Anthony was just like "whatttt!! Really with who Bro?" They both say at the same time and he was like "this girl name Erika Costell, we met at the Grove" and then I told them what happened and then were like "my boi is a savage, he can get any girl" so then the trio was doing crazy stuff for the vlogs and then Jake ends the vlog and takes a shower and thinks about what's gonna happen tomorrow at his date. And then he puts some MERCH on and goes to bed. :)

HOPE YALL ALL LIKE THIS STORY. THIS IS MY FIRST FAN FICTION AND I REALLY HOPE YALL WILL LIKE THIS ❤️ and if y'all want me to add anything in the story just comment and I will try to add it in the story so I hope y'all REALLY LIKE THIS!! And I will post everyday day!!