•{Chapter 7}•

~Jakes POV~
So I wake up, go to the gym and come back to the team 10 house and start my vlog. It's like 10:40 and I tell Tessa that I'm about to go to my lunch date with Erika and I asked her if she could pick a outfit for me like she did for me last time. She said yeah and I did crazy stuff for the vlog and it was like 11:39 and the lunch date didn't start till 12:30 or that's the time I have to be by to pick her up. So the clothes Tessa picked out for me were on the bed and I start getting ready and it was just a Jake paul merch, ya know always Reppin the merch, always plug, merch link in bio😂. I say to the vlog and then I just told the Jake paulers that I would be at set so I would have the afternoon off and come back tonight after the date.but I didn't tell them I have a date cause I don't know if Erika would want the whole internet knowing we are dating? So I'll lie to the jake paulers this time. So I went downstairs to tell Team 10 I'm leaving and going on another date with Erika again!! 🙂 so I left and headed to erikas house.

~Erikas POV~
So I just got back from shooting and it was like 11:20 and me and jakes date is at 12:30 so I took a shower blow dry my hair and straighten it and did my best on my make up since it is a date. Lol . So it wasn't until like 15 min before Jake is suppose to come pick me up, but I heard a knock, and wondering why Jake would be so early? So I open the door and just stand their, frozen.

Hope y'all like it. Sorry it's short, I had a LONG! Story but My battery died while I was writing this and I didn't get to save it And it all erased. I was so mad!!😤 so I have to remember what I wrote and do it all over again!!😔
Sorry guys,