•{Chapter 8}•

~Erikas POV~
I open the door to see my ex boyfriend!! (Trevor)

Erika• OMG!! Trevor what are you doing here?? And how did u find me??
Trevor• Idk?? And I came here to make things right between us again!! Cause I miss you and I'm so sorry!! Ik I messed up but can u plz forgive me and come back home with me!!
Erika• NO!!! I'm not going back with you!! You bastard!!
Trevor• Erika I'm so sorry I swear it won't happen again!!
Erika• your damn write it's not gonna happen again! Cause I'm never going back with you ever again!!
Trevor• plz!! Let's just forgot and pretend nothing happen.
Erika• but Trevor it did happen!! U were drunk and you had sex with another women right in front of me!! RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME TREVOR!! No person should ever do that to their girlfriend. Especially since we were date for how long Trevor?... oh yeah 4 years!! 4 F***ig years TREVOR!!
Trevor• ik im so sorry! Plz forgive me
Erika• NO!! Get out of my face and never come back for me ever again!! I never want to see your ugly face ever again!!
Trevor• FINE!! I don't care about your Ugly Ass anyways!!
Erika• get the hell away from me and my house.
Trevor• fine you stupid hoe
Erika• get away u bastard
Trevor leaves and right when he leaves Jake pulls into the drive way.

~Jakes POV~
I pull up to her house and I see that the door is open? I walk up slow and I could hear that someone is crying? I walk in and see that Erika is crying on the floor, I get down to sit by her, and hold her cause she needs someone right now. I don't know what happened but I'm not gonna ask any questions right now, I'm just worried about her.

Jake•Erika are u okay?
Erika• no:( my ex boyfriend came and was calling me a hoe and was just being really mean to me!
I was kinda really upset I grabbed her arm so we can go sit on the couch, and I just stay their with her to keep her company and she fell sleep on my shoulders! But it's was like a hour past and I carry her to her bedroom to lay her down on her bed. And it's like 1:45pm but when I was walking out she wakes up.

Erika• Jake?
Jake• Erika go back to sleep we can go on our date tomorrow.
Erika• no I feel really bad.
Jake•it's okay. I'll see u tomorrow!
Erika• no we are going on our date right now Jake.
Jake• are u sure?
Erika• yes
Jake• okay!

**A few minutes later**
We get froyo's and walk around the grove, for a few hours and it's like 5:20pm and we get dinner also (taco bell)

Jake• Erika.
Erika• yeah.
Jake• just a little fact that u should know about me is that my favorite food is Taco Bell!! Lol
Erika• well that's good know! Thanks for tell me.
Jake• no problem, ya know just thought you should know.😉

They already ate their food. its later in the night.

Jake• are you done?
Erika• yeah,
Jake• okay I guess we can leave now, it's like 6:51.
Erika• yeah.

They leave from Taco Bell and Jake and Erika head back to Erikas house so he can drop her off.
They arrive at her house and he walks her to her door and tells her bye and was just about to leave when they kissed again!! 😳 and they open the door but never broke the kiss they started to make out on the couch and it was becoming more intense.they broke the kiss before anything else happened

Jake• we should wait I want this moment to be perfect!!
Erika• yeah I think so too.
Jake• well I'll go home and I'll see u tomorrow?? Maybe? If u want me to?
Erika• yeah I would love that!

Jake opens the door to leave.

Erika• wait! Jake, what are we??
Jake• idk? What do u want it to be??
Erika• I was hoping we can be boyfriend & girlfriend? I mean if u want?
Jake• I would love that!!😏
Erika• well okay then, I'll see u tomorrow! ;)
Jake• okay bye!
Erika• bye!

I leave to go back to the team 10 house and everyone was in their rooms uncle Kade was about to leave when I get their

Kade• Well, well,well look who decides to come back from a date!lol
Jake• nice to see u too😂
Kade• so how was it?
Jake• it actually went REALLY WELL
Kade• well that's good I hope your happy!!
Jake• I'm really happy! This girl is amazing 😌 she's kind and wonderful.
Kade• well good cause I just want to see u happy!!
Jake• thanks Kade I really appreciate that.
Kade• anytime Jake, well I'll see u tomorrow. Goodnight
Jake• goodnight Kade!!

I go up to my room get in the shower and I tell everyone in the house goodnight and go to sleep. 😴

Hope y'all like it and I'll post soon.😇 if y'all like it plz give it a vote and if y'all like it add it to your reading list!😉😂 lol but thanks for reading and I'll update soon!