Part Two/Surprise!

We're running full speed towards the back door ,heavily panting.

"What the fuck dude. I thought you said they wouldn't be soon!" Eddy looked so pissed but past my terrified face so was I. I was finally getting it in and my dad had to cock block me.

"I thought they didn't come back until Monday"

"Good thing I parked across the street and not by your house" Om glad he was smart enough to do that because I would hate to have to explain to my father why is there a 2016 Mustang GT in the driveway.

"Look I'm sorry again. This night is completely ruined"

"It doesn't have to be" he said with a devilish smirk. "How big is your closet?" He asked

My eyebrows risen damn near to my forehead in confusion "It's pretty spacious, why is that important at the moment?"

"I'm gonna go hide in there until your parents go to sleep and when they do we can pick up where we left off. What do you think?"

My mouth was closed but my face spoke volume. Does this nigga know how crazy that sounds? Does he need ass that bad?

"HELLO! We need to think quickly!" He snapped "Where's your room?"

"Go back down the hall and it's the middle door on the right" I was so scared while trying to think of what to do next. I hurried up and ran to the living in just enough time for my stepmom to open the door.

"See Darlene, the boy is fine"

"Oh hush Ronald" she snapped "I was just scared for him"

So it was this dumb bitch who's the reason why I had to pause my dick appointment?! I don't even like her and she constantly tries to be my mom. NEWS FLASH DARLENE, MY MOM IS SIX FEET UNDER!

"Well that was a waste of time and gas!" My dad exclaimed and I knew he was pissed because he he hates wasting money with a passion.

"Is it too late for y'all to go back to the convention?" I asked. "Or y'all not going back at all?"

"All that money I paid! Hell yes we're going back RIGHT NOW!" He exclaimed . This was the best news I've heard in my life! "Darlene the boy is clearly fine, so let's go and the next time you feel he's in danger we're just gonna...what's it called?"

"FaceTime, Dad" I said palming my face because I know Eddy can hear this entire conversation at the moment.

"Well I guess you're right Ron. Let's go" she said smiling while heading out the door. Soon as they pulled out the driveway I took off to my room.

I look in my closet to see Eddy naked and his third leg standing at full attention.

"Now where were we?"

•••

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

This was a weird feeling on this Monday. I'm honestly a 'hit the snooze button a couple times before actually getting up' kinda guy , but today was different. I popped out the bed on my first alarm ready to tackle the day. I blasted Childish Gambino while in the shower.

"IF YOU WANT IT" I screamed off totally off key "YOU CAN HAVE IT! OW OW OW"

After 20 minutes of cleaning I hopped out the shower to my favorite song in the whole world!(Well not my favorite but it got a nigga lit)

"BU- BU- BUST THAT PUSSY OPEN THEN I TELL HER BRING IT BACK" I was too crunk!

After I got dressed I texted one of my best friends, Naomi.

A:Hey girl

N: What the hell you doing up this early? I'm usually your alarm clock.

A:Girl bye...you still coming to pick me up?

N: Yea I'm omw now

The start of my senior year felt positive but crazy at the same damn time. All I know is this: I can't let anyone find out.

*HONK*
I look out the window to see Naomi in her car and I rush downstairs because knowing her ghetto ass she was gonna break the horn with all that blowing.

"Hey lil nigga" she exclaimed "how was your summer?"

"It was ok, I guess" she looked at me dumbfounded. To be honest the only big thing that happened this summer was me losing my virginity but I didn't want to tell her that because she would be asking too many questions. Naomi and my other friend Marcus were the only people who knew I was...you know.

Me and Naomi met during summer track when her boyfriend was flirting with me on the low, but he tried to play both of us so we jumped him. We've been besties ever since.

We finally pull up to the school and I'm pumped as fuck. After an hour at senior orientation we get our schedules and we go to class.

Period 1: Y.Hart-Statistics
Period 2:E.Smith-English 4
Period 3:F.Taylor-Track Block
Period 4:R.Young-Economics
Period 5:H.White-AP Biology
Period 6: OFF

I knew today was gonna only consist of teachers handing out hand books and saying the rules to their class so I was at ease. My first period teacher , Ms.Hart, was a nice old lady who seemed very eager to teach us.

When the bell rang to go to second period I met Marcus in the hallway. Marcus was who every guy wanted to be and who every girl wanted to be with. He was captain of the football team and he was a straight A student. Basically, that little nigga was the poster child.

"Wassup bro" he said giving me some dap "how was your summer?"

"It was good, I guess." He gave me that same look that Naomi gave me.

"Well mine was more lit than 4 of July" he leaned close to my ear "I got so much ass this summer" he whispered. Oh did I mention he was DL too. That's kind of how we met.

We were both on BUST'N and we kept arguing on who would send a face pic first and then we both did at the same time. We blocked each other and didn't talk until the next school, where we both said we'd keep each other's secret. We've been friends ever since.

"Well I gotta hurry. Football block is next me"

"See ya later" I waved

I headed into second period running to a seat in the front because I love and adore English class. Writing and reading were some of my favorite things to do, and I plan on becoming a writer some day. However, no tragic storyline can match the next 1 hour of my life.

Our teacher turned around from the board and I'm surprised I didn't run out the class room faster than I ran in. I look to see that "E.Hart"
is none other than Eddy.

•••

Sorry it took me so long to write this chapter