Part Three/Nigga This Is Gay

For 60 minutes me and Eddy avoided each other's gaze and I just felt my heart beating out of my damn chest

For 60 minutes me and Eddy avoided each other's gaze and I just felt my heart beating out of my damn chest. This is karma coming back on my ass.

The bell rang and I hit a 4 flat to track block. All I did was run and think about Eddy.

Left foot,Eddy.
Right foot,Eddy.
Left foot,Eddy.
Right foot,Eddy.
Left foot,Eddy.
Right foot,Eddy.

And that's what I thought of the rest of the day. Walking home I felt so scared that I wold get exposed. All the negative things that would insert into my life. My head starting to ache with confusion and timidness.

"Anthony!"

I recognized the voice and turned around to see Marcus. He smelled like 40 ounces of shit due to practice and you could basically smell him from miles away.

"Nigga you need a bath BAD!"

"You know what? You're just mad that I'm getting the stench of real hard work." I never rolled my eyes that hard. I really want to tell him about the whole situation but I know he would be disappointed. However telling someone could help.

"Here goes nothi-" and before I could even get out my fully thought a car swerved right on the side of us. The tinted window rolled down to be some guy with sunglasses. Looking forward he demanded Marcus to get in the car. Without hesitation he did.

"Want me to wait here for you bro?"

"Nah its all good" he laughed off but I could tell something wasn't right. As the car sped off I kept walking home.

Later that night, I sat at my desk doing homework when someone was throwing a rock at my window. I know you're probably thinking that cliche movie shit, but it was indeed Eddie. I opened my window in shock.

"Oh my god! What are you doing here?"

He reached down in his pocket to pull out a pack of condoms while smiling.

"So you gonna let me in or what?"
•••
Please ignore any grammatical errors