Part 2: monst(h)er and man

Monstromingus POV(brought to you by science):                                                                                                                                                                              for years I've been trapped in this tube,this confined cylinder of bio-toxins and chemicals,with tubes attached too me and NO FREEDOM. just darkness,just the bubbling of the filter,just the outside voices of my "creators".  . . . .oh how I want to get a taste. . .  .                                                                        lately my "creators" have been talking about releasing me,about letting me into my "Enclosure",but i'm not stupid,they don't know i can hear them,I heard them talking about my "Enclosure",which is really just a cell with water, plants and and a dirt floor. oh how i want more,for my body to stretch,to swim,to run,TO KILL.

               suddenly one of my creators,Kaleb,the nice one,the one that has been trying to convince my other creators to let me have a actual habitat, comes near,while I cant see I can sense him,sense his presence outside my confinement. somethings different though, his energy and aura around him tells me hes angry,perhaps even ready to kill,like i am,though id never kill Kaleb. he knows i'm aware,he talks to me,he KNOWS me.                                                                                               without warning the tubes that were connected to me release and the filter stops. i feel different without them,but in a good way. i  know longer feel constantly tired,no longer calm, i feel ALIVE,oh how i want more,oh,how i'm gonna get more of it too.                                                                    

         i feel the bio-toxins and chemicals slowly draining from my clear confinement of a cylinder,however its not fast enough,my breath is suddenly coming to me,i need ai-SLAM,CRACK- the side of my glass confinement is broken the chemicals and toxins are leaving faster,i reach my long wide snout out of the toxic mixture, the cold air reaching my lungs for the first time,for the smell of air to fill my senses. another slam hits the side of my tank,and another,and another until finally it completely shatters. the  force of the liquid rushing pulls me out.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 I open my abyss black eyes to reveal Kaleb,soaked,standing there holding a crowbar with a crazed look in his grey/green,blue eyes.a look of anger,death,revenge. suddenly he goes down on his knees looking at me,still holding the crowbar. a suddenly scared,fearful,but happy look on his face,like he knows to fear me,while knowing I wont hurt him. 

                     he looks . . .weird,granted i've never seen the weak creature before,he was pale,white even, with no protection except for black .  . .Cloth? and another longer white piece a of cloth like a coat? is that what there called? I think he mentioned when talking to me in the past,hmm. he also had long shoulder length black fur witch i see no use for. i believe when i was back in the cylinder talking to me he said he was a human,i wonder . . . .

Kalebs POV:                                                                                                                                                                                                   I stare at her,at my beautiful monstromingus,my beautiful soon to be companion. my only true friend,my apex predator. i go down on my knees,holding the crowbar without notice. i stare at the  60ft beast before me. her long black scaly body and legs.her powerful,tail whipping back and fourth. her long front legs equipped with foot long claws and webbing.her slender powerfully muscled back legs where equipped with large webbed but slender feet and hooked claws made for running and swimming.                                                                                                                                             suddenly she moves her long wide snout down to me.my fearful body shaking while my happy mind make me smile even more. her 6 ft head was a foot away from my face,her big,6 -1 ft teeth poking in and out of her snout. I feel ecstatic,knowing she will be of use to me,no . . .US.we will work together,we will be a tea -suddenly i hear the alarms blaring a warning, a warning for me and Monstro to go-                                                                                                Alert!Alert! Asset  Z2-1A(aka monstromingus) is out of containment,status,unknown all security personnel to all outer exits do not engage unless  attacked or provoked,do not kill, I repeat, do not kill,non-lethal's only.