I'm Not Jealous (Todorki Shouto)

EmpressCupcake
here you go ~♡ i hope you like it ;w; and sorry for taking so long. I'm a sh!tty, good-for nothing author, forgive me
(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

*Unedited
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's lunch time now in U.A High, everyone stood up from their seats and walked their way out of their classrooms. Except for Todoroki Shouto; who waited outside his girlfriend's class door, obviously waiting for her to come out.
Yes, the cold and emotionless Todoroki has a girlfriend- surprising, yeah?

His girlfriend's name is Kasumi Mirai, she's pretty adorable. Pretty AND adorable, that's what he meant.
He couldn't ask for more. He met her during the day where the recommended students have to show their quirk and strength to show themselves worthy- or something (Lol xD)

When his eyes fell on her, it was kind of like 'love in first sight'..? And he was secretly hyped when he found out that she'll be officially studying here in U.A, but what disappoints him that they're not in the same class as each other. But that didn't stop Todoroki from asking her out, he asked her out after 2 months- he introduced himself to Kasumi-chan during lunch time, after that they became good friends.
But then friends turned in to something else after 6 months, Todorki finally had the guts to ask her to be his girlfriend (♡°▽°♡).

*Coughs* anyways, Kasumi-chan finally got out of the Class 1-B. Todoroki felt quite uneasy when he saw HIS girlfriend talking to Yosetsu Awase, "Hello, Mirai-san." Todoroki smiled as he constantly glares at Yosetsu, but he didn't notice Todoroki's presence since he was too caught up talking to Kasumi about the anime show called 'Bananya'.

"Oh, by the way Mira-chan~ There's a new ice cream shop open near school! I was thinking of asking you to come with me (>/////<)." Yosetsu asked, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.

"Sure! Why not?" Kasumi smiled, "Oh, hey Shouto-kun! I'm sorry for making you wait >///<;;" She bowed her head and looked at him with an apologetic smile, "It's fine, you don't need to apologise." He said as he continued to glare at Yosetsu, "Uh, Awase-kun. Is it fine if Shouta-kun tagged along with us later?" She smiled as she held Todoroki's hand to make him calm down, and it worked. "Ah- yeah, sure! There's no problem with that! I was planning to invite Yaomomo too, anyways.. Ahahaha-" He sweat dropped, 'Oh crap, I totally forgot that Mirai has a boyfriend already >//////<.. I sure almost made a death wish.' He thought, 'That Todoroki is one lucky guy to have her..' He sadly smiled as he walked away from the pair without saying anything else.

"Well, shall we get going?" He asked Kasumi who was blabbering about cat videos, again. It didn't annoy him though, he likes the way her face lights up every time she talks about it. "Oh, right;; I'm sorry,, let's go then!" She smiled, she took his hand as she marched away happily towards the cafeteria.

'Mira-chan...?' He furrowed his eyebrows at the scene when Yosetsu called her Mira-chan, it was quite queer- Todoroki never actually called her that,, and he's worried about that.

After a few minutes, they've finally arrived at the cafeteria, they lined up at LunchRush's booth so they could order their food.

"Hey, Shouto-kun.. Is something wrong, you look more gloomy than usual." She poked her boyfriend's cheek, "Everything's fine, don't worry." He softly smiled as he held her hand, Kasumi furrowed her eyebrows since this seems kinda skeptical. But she shrugged that off and smiled, "Oh, okay.."

-time skip brought to you by Midoriya's shoes-

Lunch is over, so all the students went back to their respective classes except of Todoroki- who escorted Kasumi to her class, "Hey, Shouto-kun,, you don't have to do this all the time;;" Kasumi said, "Plus, you're going to be late for your class- again.." She added sheepishly, "It's fine, I wanted to do this anyways." He smiled, "Well, I'm off to class. See you~" She got on her tippy-toes to kiss Todoroki's forehead before she went inside her class.