Hannah and Niall

Hannah has always been there for Niall, after the band broke up Niall thought about quitting music all together but Hannah talked him out of it. Since then things have been going very well for Niall and when things go well for Niall, they go well for Hannah as well.

Today is the day that Hannah finally meets the once great boy band known as One Direction.  That being said, Hannah dressed in her best outfit that she could find. (A/N: You can imagine whatever outfit you want). They all had plans to meet up at their favorite café in London, it was a tiny urban café with photography photos on the walls and decorated in light flowing colors, colors that calmed you down as soon as you walked the double doors.

She was so excited to meet Niall's old band members, she had always looked up to them. They got her through a lot of hard times in her life. She and Niall walked into the café and spotted the guys right away. They walk over to the long table and the guys stand up and greet Niall in hugs, they go down line and introduce themselves, starting with Liam, Louis and then Harry. They shake Hannah's hand and they all sit down and begin to conversate with each other. About an hour later, Hannah gets up and excuses herself to the restroom. The guys continue to talk.

After Hannah used the restroom, she slowly made her way to back to the table. Just within ear shot, Hannah hears them talking to Niall to about her. 

"She's not good enough for you."

"She's not skinny enough."

"You should be dating a super model."

She couldn't quite match the voices to the guys that said those horrible things about her. Fed up,  Hannah walks over to the table in a haste. "Really? Seriously? I'm not good enough for Niall. Shows what you know. I was the only one who helped Nialler through the break up of 1D and Zayn quitting band. None of you were there for him when he wanted to quit music all together but do you know who was there for him? Me. It's always been me! You could at least be supportive of your best friend. And his love life is frankly none of your damn business, so butt out! And if I'm not clear enough, I'm so done with this bullshit. I've seen the texts you've messaged him, you're worse than the hate comments I get on Instagram and Twitter!" Hannah says, she grabs her purse and turns to Niall. "We're done." She walks out of build and heads to her best friend's house.

(A/N: Hannah, I'm so sorry it took me so long to write this. I was really trying to think about how I would start it and I wanna do a part two of this. So I hope you like it. I'm sorry if something isnt capitalized i wrote this on my phone. Lol.)