First fight: Harry.

Harry: you work in retail and you go to college full time and somehow manage to have a social life. When your B/F/N asked you to hang out with her for planning her wedding, you jumped at the chance. After you got off work you went straight to her house, she was on the front porch with her big ass purse and as soon as you pulled up she came running to your car. You greeted her with a smile and a hug. You guys went to the bridal store to find her wedding dress, finally after three and half hours she finally found the perfect dress! You dropped her off at her house and hugged her and said you'd get together again. Once you got home, you noticed Harry was in a pissed off mood. "Hey, Hazza," you greeted happily. He didn't reply. You sighed. "I should be the one the who sighs, Y/N, not you!" He shouted. "Damn, Harold, no need to shout," you replied. "Really? Because you missed our date night and I had something really fucking special planned and you went and fucking ruined it!" Harry shouted, you toe know when you're extremely pissed off at each other is when you two cuss like sailors. Harry was staring at a velvet box on the coffee table, you gasped, you immediately knew what it was. He was going to propose to you. "Shit, Harry, I'm sorry I totally forgot, I am so sorry." You said as you walked up to him and hugged him from behind the couch. You both apologized and went to bed.