Sorry!

July 9, 2017

Sunday 4:40 pm

hey guys, i wont upload any drawings for the time being because where i am now theres no internet cuz we lost the code lol,  but thats not making sad, what makes me sad is that i feel worthless and i keep telling myself that nobody likes my drawing and thats stupid! Blame it all to the brain ppl, my brain has intelligent ways to make me sad and sometimes i wanna make ppl suffer just for them to feel the same way as i do. Wow our brains are a bad influence to our lifes, especially for me. I hope you dont hate me for this, pls dont tell me that i should take a visit to the doctor, im just simply sharing you guys on how i am feeling, right now i feel bit better now infact i dont feel worthless anymore after that i wrote this.

Now lets change the topic shall we! ok im on vacation now in Mexico!!!! im staying with my cousin and shes sooooo happy to see me and when i arrived the first thing  we did is to watch  Eddsworld lol, the reason why is because before summer vacation i told her about Eddsworld and she was curious but she wanted to see it with me so we waited for a long time until vacation started! and guess whos going to 4th form? thats right me!!! i passed and i only have one more year so i could escape from that hellhole! 

well i gotta go! if you enjoyed my art book give a vote and if you like leave a comment, bye love u all! yeh!