Hide ans Seek

3rd person Pov.

The Akatsuki and Cody were sitting around on the couch and the ground as they watched Alex pace around nervously while talking.

“Okay, my number is on the fridge, if anything happens, somebody gets hurt or anything, let me know.” Alex said still pacing around, the other’s were watching as she freaked out.

“Don’t worry Alex, everything will be fine.” Konan said, Alex looked at her and nodded.

“Yeah, your right.” Alex said trying her best not to pass out, she looked at all of them and nodded.

“I’m going to work, I’ll be back later to check on Cody and I’m taking Zetsu to a garden center to buy some new plants and later I’m going to come and pick up Cody, we need to sign some documents and then I’m going to take a vacation and show you guys around.” Alex said nodding her head. She suddenly looked them all over and narrowed her eyes. Alex turned to Konan.

“Keep an eye on them, please.” Alex said and Konan nodded.

“Especially on Cody.” Alex said and Konan nodded again.

“Okay, I’m off.” Alex said taking her bag, jacket and keys.

“My number is on the fridge and you know how to call me!” Alex called as Cody followed her to say goodbye, she crouched down to his level.

“Kiss.” She said and he ran to her and hugged her kissing her cheek while she kissed his forehead.

“Okay, see you later.” Alex said and Cody waved.

“Bye!” he shouted waving while Alex got into her car, started it and drove off. Cody was still at the door and watched as the car disappeared into the distance. He turned around and walked into the house as Konan closed the door.

Cody walked back into the living room where everyone was sitting and talking.

“What will we play?” Cody asked them and they looked at him with a frown.

“Hmg hmg, hmm!” Hidan mumbled because of the strings. Konan walked around the corner and glared at them making them gulp, they have no choice.

“I know! I know!” Cody shouted smiling widely.

“Let’s play hide and seek!” He shouted and they frowned.

“Hide and seek? Is that a game for good boy’s?” Tobi asked putting a finger to his mask.

“Yeah, somebody counts and the rest go and hide. The first person to be found is the next one to count and then the ones who are found out will go and search for the others!” Cody said and they all nodded.

“So, who will count?” Kisame asked and everyone looked at him, he blinked and sighed.

“Fine, I’ll do it.” He said and everyone got onto their feet as Kisame leaned to a wall.

“How long do I need to count?” he asked and Cody smiled at him.

“100!” he shouted and Kisame nodded. As he turned around and began to count everyone disappeared and Cody ran to the window and hid behind the long curtain unaware that his feet were visible.

After a good two minutes everyone was hidden and Kisame finished counting. He turned around and rose an eyebrow ‘It’s so quiet’ he thought looking around and then his eyes spotted the small pair of feet. He smiled and slowly got closer.

“I wonder where Cody is.” He said getting closer and saw the feet shift a little making the whole curtain move.

“I can’t seem to find him, of I will have to look around here.” He said moving the curtain a little making Cody giggle.