grieving Daniel is the worst Daniel

You wake up to an empty bed. You look over at Zacks cot but, he isn't there, Dan must have taken him out. You go into the kitchen, make a bowl of lucky charms and then watch crappy daytime TV on the sofa. You're in your third episode of Jeremy Kyle when you hear Dan walking up the stairs. He bursts through the door,sweaty. He is wearing a grey top and black jogging bottoms, he has Zack in his arms.

"Hey." You say.

"Hi, I took Zack out for a walk." He says, you notice the bags under his eyes.

"You look tierd." You say.

"I'm fine." He says quietly.

"Are you sure?" You ask.

"I said I'm fine!" He snaps,he passes Zack to you and collapses onto the sofa.

You continue to watch the TV when you hear snoring. Dan's fast asleep in a ball next to you. You put Zack in his car seat and you fall asleep aswell.

**
You were ready to go to a YouTube meal with Dan tonight and you were seeing an old family friend. You and Dan had a babysitter and left the flat.

When you arrived, there were only a few people there.
. Pj
. Chris
. Louise
. Charlie
. Sam
. Colby

You spotted Colby and gave him a massive hug, he was the family friend. You saw Sam and said hi. Dan was talking to nobody, he was in a grieving state of mind. Charlie gave you a massive hug and then two more people arrived.

Jack
And
Dean

Dan saw a flipped out. Chris and PJ tried to hold him back but,  Jack and Dan were fighting, in a restaurant, with people watching.

"YOU KILLED PHIL JACK, YOU KILLED HIM! I'M GOING TO KILL DEAN, THEN YOU'LL KNOW MY PAIN!" Yells Dan, you saw Dean and he looked frightened.

You liked Dean, Dean had done nothing wrong, he knew about your rocky relationship with Jack and had helped you through it in secret.

"DAN NO!" You scream. Charlie and Colby had you in a tight hug.

"Dan stop!" Says Colby in his strong American accent.

"I NEED YOU ALL OUT!" Yells the manager but he lets us into the function room instead as the side of the road is dangerous.

Dan was pounding jack feriously in the stomach, jack was hitting Dan were his stab wound was. Louise and Sam were protecting Dean, whilst you cried into Charlie and Colby.

"Can't you see what you're doing Dan, look at your girlfriend!" Says jack loudly.

"I'm not the monster you are!" Says Dan.

"YOU WERE WORSE!" Screams Dean suddenly, the boys stop fighting and look at dean." You used to abuse the poor girl, she would come running to me and then she ran away. She finds out she is pregnant, you never came to the christening but I did! She made me godfather along with Charlie and Colby. Louise, Carrie and Zoe were godmothers and you hadn't even met the boy! Next thing I know Phil is dead and Dan seriously injured because if you Jack. I'm not your friend anymore!" Says Dean.

"We're over Dan. We're finished, I'm taking my son and moving in with Charlie!" You say, Dan starts to cry as you all walk out leaving Jack and Dan behind.

You and Charlie go back to Dan's flat and pack up your things, taking Zak with you and you leave...

*****
Jack Howard was Jack all along!
Also if you don't know who jack and Dean are here you go, Dean has the darker hair.

(Chose a pic with dap in it. I ship jean as much as phan)

This is Sam and Colby btw (Colby has darker hair)