Confront them and new relationships??

Muyuki P.O.V

I woke up the next day on Neji's chest. I looked at how cute he looked and kissed him on the lips, more like a peck, but Neji just so happened to wake up just when I kissed him. All he did was smile and pull me in for another kiss but this one was longer. We was having a good makeout session but the door opened to revile the one and only KAUMI! "Caught in the act again and the same person too." I said quietly. Neji chukled lowly. "Umm, so Gai to me to wake you two up but your already up so..." She started. Then she turned around and said. "Why her? " " I don't know what you mean." Neji said. "Why are you with a girl like her, she's nothing compared to me." Kaumi said as she tried to act sexy. 'She is soooo lucky that I don't have any clothes on right now!' I said in my head. "Actually your nothing compared to Muyuki. Also, your stuck up, rude, and only care about looks, Muyuki on the other hand actually wanted to be my friend and we just fell for each other. " Neji said smiling at me. I smiled back. Kaumi turned around and walked right out. "I thought she would never leave. " I said. Neji nodded. Neji went to get up but fell down, hard. I laughed, "now look at who can't walk."I said. "You haven't even tried yet." Neji said with a smirk. I went to get up but fell down onto Neji. "Now who can't walk?" He wispered in my ear. I shivered. "Both of us." I said. I tried to get up again but Neji kept me in place. "We have a fee day today, we leave tomorrow." He said in my ear again. "Cool but you know we can't get it on when we can't use our hips." I said. " I know, so we're going to the hot springs." He said. "If we can given get to our bags." I said with a sigh. Neji let go of me and I got up and went to walk, and wobbled but I got my bag and took out my bathing suit, and walked back to our bed. Neji looked at me. "Yes?" I asked. "You could of got my bag." He said sadly. "After all my work just to get mine? I also want to see you try and walk."I said smiling evilly. Neji got up and walked wobbly to his bag and managed to walk back to the bed before he fell down. I laughed. "Did i suck you to hard or was it when you pounding into me?" I asked. "Don't ask such questions you might just turn me on." Neji said. "And what's wrong with that?"I asked. "If you turn me on too much then you'll have to fix my hard problem, and knowing you you'll go all out and suck me really hard and then I'll want to do you but considering I can't use my hips that whole plan is just a bunch of bullshit right now." Neji explained. " So I am really am that good." I said with a confident smile. " more than good, your great,and that is what leads us here today."Neji said. "We'll be fine." I said. Neji smiled and put on his swimming trunks and we walked out limping slightly.

~ Time skip ~
Muyuki P.O.V
I was in the hot springs in the girl's side. And I was in there with Kaumi and TenTen. "TenTen," I started she looked st me. "I want to say that I want to try to be your friend, I'm sorry for everything I had called you, friends?" I said as I held out my hand. "It's fine, I know I was a bit too crazy for Neji, friends."She said as she shook my hand. "So how was Neji last night?" She asked. "Wh-wha?" I said nervously. "Please you two were so loud none of us could get any proper sleep, until you two fell asleep which was like 3 or 4 in the morning!" Came the voice of Kaumi. "Oh... ugh... sorry?" I said blushing. "I saw it coming just not as long..." TenTen said. "So how was he?" TenTen asked "You honestly want to know?" I asked. TenTen nodded and Kaumi looked a bit interested. "He is absouluty, amazing. More like beast.." I said. "Thought so, actually you could tell by how loud you were..." TenTen said. "Yeah, yeah, we know how to make each other scream, kinda makes me want him now..." I said. What TenTen did next shocked me. She moaned... more like tried to imitate me from last night. " Ughh Neji!~" TenTen moaned. Kaumi smirked and joined in. "Neejii! Faster! Harder!" She imitated me. "AHH YES NEJI! JUST LIKE THAT FUCK ME SO HARD! NYAHHH!" TenTen yelled loudly.

Neji P.O.V
I had gotten into the hot spring and Gai,Lee and Kai were in there with me. "So how was things with Muyuki?" Gai asked. "Fine." I said. "Well heard you two get youthful last night..." Lee said. "You two were quite loud." Gai said thoughtfully. "Are you trying to remember what happened last night, you really need a girlfreind." I said to him. "I mean can you blame them Muyuki is quite beautiful and not to mention kind." Kai said. "That's my girlfreind your talking about, watch yourself. Don't think I don't know that you were flirting with her." I said to Kai. "I know but I didn't know that was your girlfriend, or that you two liked each other until last night..." Kai said. I smirked, so our plan did work. "So how was she?" Asked Lee. I blushed. "Wha-what?" I asked. "How was Muyuki last night?" Lee asked again. "You really want to know ?" I asked. "Yeah, even if want to know."Kai said. "She was amazing more like freak, she knows all the right buttons to push. And then she just teases you with her body."I said, thinking about her, makes me want her a bit. Then I heard it. " Ughh Neji!" My eyes widened and I blushed, I knew it wasn't Muyuki, but TenTen. "That's exactly what Muyuki said last night." Kai said. "Neejii! Faster! Harder!" Came another voice, must be Kaumi. All the boys in the pool with me looked at me and Kai got a smirk on his face. "AHH YES NEJI! JUST LIKE THAT FUCK ME SO HARD! NYAHHH!" I looked away with a deep blush on my face. "Sounds like the girls are having fun... you guys want to have some fun to?" Kai asked. Lee's nodded and Gai and me looked a Kai with a confused face. Then he said loudly, "Ohhh Muyuki!" My eyes widened and Gai smirked, and Lee being Lee just blushed. "Ughh! Yeah just like that Muyuki!" Gai said loudly. "Naugh-ahh! AHHH! I'm gonna cum!" Kai said loudly. "Some friends..." I said lowly."Ahhh Muyuki!!" Gai yelled. 'Isn't he supposed to be my sensei???' I thought sweat dropping.

Muyuki P.O.V
After the girls imitated me we heard something from the other side where thy were. "Ohhh Muyuki!" Came the voice of Kai. I blushed and the girls looked at me. "Ughh! Yeah just like that Muyuki!" Came the voice of Gai. "Wtf isn't he our sensei??" I said quietly. "Shhh!" I'm enjoying this" Kaumi said. "Naugh-ahh! AHHH! I'm gonna cum!" Kai said. "Ahhh Muyuki!!" Gai said. I got so embarrassed but I stayed in the pool. I then got a funny idea. I moaned loudly. "Fuck! Neejii!" The two girls looked at me, I winked.

Neji P.O.V
I was embarrassed but I stayed in the pool then came another sound. "Fuck! Neejii!" Came the voice of Muyuki. My eyes widened and I decided to play along. "Ughh! Muyuki!" I moaned out loud. Everyone looked at me and I just said, "if you can't beat em' join em' " 

Muyuki P.O.V
I heard another moan but this one was from the one and only Neji Huyga.  "Ughh! Muyuki!" "Fuck he is turning me on." I said not caring if the girls looked at me weird. "Yeah! Just like that Neji!" I yelled.

Neji P.O.V

"Yeah! Just like that Neji!" Came the voice of Muyuki. The boys eyes widened. I had to think of something that will turn Muyuki on fast. 'Fuck, she's turning me on...' I thought. "I want to hear you moan my name while I fuck you into next year." I said loudly. I all I heard was silence, I got out the pool and said. "Excuse me everyone, but my girl needs me." I said confidentiality. "Don't be to loud this time!"Kai said as I walked away. I went into the hallway to find a dripping Muyuki she looked at me and I smashed my lips against hers.