Tag Me Baby

3rd Person P.O.V.

Chatter danced in the air as the guildmates waited outside the arcade like school children on a field trip. Makarov decided the guild needed a break from missions for a day. That and he was afraid their energy would destroy the guildhall so he gave them something to do.

People were in their usual groups and couplings discussing what games to play or food to eat. Team Natsu was excitedly weighing the option of either playing dance dance revolution or laser tag.

Erza spoke up louder, "ok guys, we settle this now. Raise your hands for dance dance revolution." Only about ⅓ of the group raised their hand.

"Laser tag it is then", she concluded as the received their tickets.

They got to the laser tag equipment room and suited up, excitement coursing through their veins. Natsu turned to his boyfriend Gray.

"I'm so gonna whoop your ass in thus game!"

"Oh Yea sweetheart? I'd like to see you try!", smirked Gray as they playfully glared at each other.

One of the staff explained the game's rules and led them into the arena. She gave em' final words to have fun and don't kill each other.

She returned to her booth and gave them thirty seconds to find a spot. The electronic voice started counting down at 10.

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

0!

The speakers blared an alarm and fast paced techno music took over as the guild mates began to destroy each other.

The game was set at free for all so everyone was an enemy. People crept, rolled, crawled, and used every ninja move they could to win.

~Time Skip~

Eventually most players were out, the remaining were tired and panting for breath.  The left over were Erza, Natsu, Laxus, Gray, and surprisingly Wendy. She was secretly a beast at this game.

Natsu peeked around a glowing wall to see gray in a dark corner and a sinister idea popped into his head. He lowly chuckled and he snuck to Gray.

He managed to get behind gray before he hugged him. Gray jumped in surprise and jerked his head back to identify his attacker. He looked down at Natsu and jumped away from him.

Natsu giggled feigning innocence. Gray blushed at his little boyfriend who was bathed in green neon lights. He tensed up when Natsu started to move to him.

The dragon slayer wrapped his arms around Gray's neck and looked up eyes half lidded, "Gray~, its dark in here. Let's have some fun."

Gray's eyes went wide in surprise and he had no words so he nodded. Natsu lifted himself slightly on his tip toes to connect his lips with Gray's.

The boys sank into their passionate session undistracted by the others who were 'risking their lives' as Erza put it.

As Gray melted into Natsu, the younger pinkette decided to initiate his master plan. He released his hands to run them along Gray's body, the larger boy let a small gasp slip from the caress.

Then...

"Bzzzt"

An alarm went off on Gray's laser tag vest as it flashed red.

Gray was 'dead' and out of the game. He looked down confused only to see Natsu with a laser gun pointed at his vest.

'That sneaky bastard' gray thought as Natsu laughed. "Hey that's cheating asshole!", Gray called after Natsu,face glowing red as he ran off, "I will get you later for this!!"

Natsu ran off smiling as gray could only sigh and softly smile at his small, cute, 'cheating ass' boyfriend.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Author's Note: I hope you guys enjoy, bye loves.

Song: 'Nobody else but you' by Trey Songz