A world away pt.2 (full smut)

Dedicated to QueenOfGratsu

1:57 pm West California Airport

Natsu POV

I was doing backflips in my head at this moment and my heart beat fast when I saw Gray's plane land. I finally got to see my boyfriend after two weeks and I had a surprise for him.

I squealed when I spotted my ravenette boyfriend and I ran jumping on him. He caught me laughing and peppered my face with kisses while I giggled.

He set me down and I smiled up at him, "I missed you so much."

He softly grinned, "I missed you too darling. Let's go home, I'm sick of Massachusetts."

I chuckled and grabbed his hand as we walked to our car. We got in after putting his stuff away and drove back to our house.

We got inside the house where I instructed gray to go unpack his bags. He left to do so and I walked to the hall closet smirking.

Truth is, I bought some more lingerie this morning because last night was definitely not enough for me and I wanted more. I even remember his threat from yesterday.

'Oh you are so getting punishment when I get home'
And
'I guarantee you that you will be Cumming on my cock multiple times"

I shuddered from the thought while reading out and grabbing the hanger.
I examined the garments satisfied with my choice.

Third person pov

It was a cliché apron and panties routine. The thong was sheer black material and laced in the back and the apron was white with a red bow, heart, and straps.

Natsu felt excitement bubbling in his stomach as he hurriedly put on the outfit

Natsu felt excitement bubbling in his stomach as he hurriedly put on the outfit. He saw himself in the closet mirror and he loved the way it emphasized his feminine attributes.