Valentine's Selfie

3rd person p.o.v

It was valentines, naughty games were everywhere, people confessing, and mira squealing at her ships coming together. Only thing lacking was a Natsu and Gray fighting.

Truth is, Natsu and Gray were thinking of ways to confess to eachother. They've loved each other but hid it with fighting.Natsu was getting basically nowhere, Gray was getting places but wasnt sure what natsu would like it.

Suddenly Lucy jumped up yelling, "Guys let's take a valentine guild selfie!!"

Cheers of approval rang through the guild. Everyone got up from their positions and made way to the bar where lucy was standing on top of, unknown that many could see her underwear.

Gray p.o.v.

Lucy declared that we all take a selfie with her.

Wait....

This may be my chance to claim him as mine!

I made my way closer to natsu, who was right behind lucy, and positioned myself on his right side.

Lucy started counting down

"5"

"4"

The leaned towards natsu while grabbing his chin then facing it my way.

"3"

He looks at me confused

"2"

"1"

"Gra-..."

The camera flashes at the same time I smash my lips into Natsu's. He was shocked at first but he relaxed and kissed back.

When air was needed he seperated giving me the pleasure of seeing a flustered Natsu trying to hide in his scarf. As well as a shocked guild and a fangirling Mira.

"G-gray, why d-did you do t-that?", asked a red Natsu who seemed so emotional that it was adorable

With a deep blush on my face, I looked him in his beautiful onyx eyes, "Because natsu, I love you. Ive hid it forever in fighting and I tried suppressing my feelings but they have overflown. So Natsu, will you be mine?"

Natsu had tears in his eyes but a wide grin decorated his lips, "Ofcourse, I love you too!"

3rd p.o.v

Gray took his sakura-haired boyfriend and kissed him passionately.

The guild awwed and congratulated them on their new relationship.

After seperating they looked at the selfie and saw a Gray kissing Natsu whose eyes were wide of shock.

Natsu leaned into gray with a smirk, "I may not be a photographer but I can picture us together.~"

A mischievous grin plastered Gray 's face , "How about we take this to a dark room and see how it develops~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: this is my first gratsu story so plz dont judge too hard.

This is also a request book.