Ch. 7

Carter Song

I got home and fell on my bed starring at the ceiling. I smiled to myself. I couldn't stop thinking about Zac. This was weird.... Whatever. It was so weird how Addison had saved Brice and I saved Zac. From a wave. It's so coincidental. I got a text from Zac.

Hey;) there's a party on the beach tomorrow night, come with me? I smiled. I began to type.

Hey there;) ya I'll see you then.

Awesome;)

Like friends though, right?

Yea! Definitely:)

Okay good;)

I'll pick you up at 7?

Sounds gr8:D I smiled. He's an interesting one. It's awesome living by the beach... There's literally a party on the beach like, every night! The next day I ran down to the beach early to go surfing. But then, I saw the last person I wanted to see. Brittany.

"Well if it isn't Carter Song?" She said raising an eyebrow and laughing with her stupid posey.

"Hey Brittany." I said through gritted teeth, forcing a smile.

"You gonna go surfing in the same area where you almost died from sharks?" She said laughing.

"It's sad that you had to send someone to get eaten by sharks in order to get back at a comment... Wait no... A fact."

"Me being a bitch, is NOT a fact! The only fact here is that you're a whore."

"I guess it takes one to know one."

"Why you little-"

"Carter! Hey!" Zac ran over and gave me a big hug. I stood there awkwardly. He turned around and looked at Brittany.

"Oh.... It's you... Are you here to pick on people, like usual?" He said.

"Shut up Zac. You know I'll be ten times a better person then you'll ever be!"

"At least I don't buy my instagram followers." Said Zac smirking. Brittany's jaw dropped. I looked at Zac and we laughed together and ran off leaving Brittany and her annoying friends speechless.

"That was the best!" I said laughing.

"It's was no secret!" He replied, "I'm glad I ran into you." Said Zac.

"Yea?"

"Yea I was just thinking about you." He was thinking about me? I felt my face turn red.

"You okay?" He asked. Crap.

"I'm fine! I just.. Zoned out." Real convincing Carter. Carter Song, you are officially and idiot. He laughed.

"So typical of you."

"Hey! What are you saying?" I said smiling but trying not to smile.

"You zone out a lot. Typical Carter."

"HEY!!! At least I don't have man boobs!" I yelled laughing.

"At least I have boobs!" He said back. I laughed. I took sand in my hands and threw it in his hair.

"Hey!" He said laughing grabbed sand.

"Nonononononononononono!" I said laughing and running away. He threw the sand down my shirt. I laughed. We both laughed and ran around. An hour later, we were completely worn out. We laid there on the sand.

"You're still going to the party tonight, right?" He asked turning his head to me.

"Yea. But I might be late because I have to wash this sand off of me!" I said playfully hitting him.

"Hey, there's a giant ocean, feel free to just jump in there!"

"No... It's too cold today!"

"Hmmm..." He said grinning mischievously.

"Zac. Don't. You. Dare."

"I dare!" I he said lifted me up and immediately carrying me to the water.

"NO!! Stop it stop it stop it!" I said laughing. Seconds later I was soaking wet in the water.

"You jerk!" I said splashing.

"Hey not the hair!" He said. Suddenly a big wave collapsed on him ruining his hair.

"Karma's a jerk." I said laughing at him.

"Ughhh..." He said.

I laughed. I looked in his eyes. They were pretty. It was like locked eye contact. Suddenly another wave collapsed on the both of us ruining the moment. The wave knocked me all the way to shore along with Zac... Except.... He was ON TOP OF ME!! EW!! I mean.. He's totally hot.. but just a friend! He flashed a smile at me.

"Get off of me!" I said laughing.

"It would be my pleasure." He said smiling.

"You're such a jerk!" I said laughing.

"Yea..." He said laughing along with me.