Part 02 - Learning to Love

Present day; 10th of October 2035

Kasay lifted his heavy eyelids and let out a slight sigh. His eyes opened up to see his creator in front of him. Kory smiled as he took back his hand from the back of his neck. "Wake up sleepy head" he whispered as he stood back.

"Hello Kory..." Kasay said quietly with a smile. He followed Kory to his table as always. "What can I do for you today?" he put his palms on the table. "Help me put on the metal surface to this foot will you?" he asked. Kasay sat down on the chair across from him and sat down.

==Time Skip to 8.45 p.m.==

Kasay and Kory were almost finished giving the foot some skin. "Did you do this to me too?" Kasay asked as he finished screwing in the last part. "Of course not, I made you with a fully molded metal structure and gave you a thin layer of flesh like metal and synthetic skin. I've made you as human as possible, unlike these" Kory said as he lifted the metal foot he was working on.

Kasay smiled lightly at Kory's remark, feeling very grateful. "I've created you to be as human as possible. That's why I love you so much" Kory said as he caressed Kasay's cheek. Kasay blushed but held Kory's hand. "Thank you for that... Master...." Said Kasay. Kory took back his hand slowly. "I'd prefer Kory when we're at work~" Kory smirked.

The iron door to Kory's lab opened up, followed by familiar footsteps. "You said you were done with the foot?" Izrail asked as he stepped inside. "Oh Izrail! Yes, I have" Kory said as he stood up from his seat to greet his boss. "Good to hear. May I see it?" Izrail asked. "Of course! It's right here" Kory said as he guided Izrail to his table.

As he arrived, Izrail immediately looked at Kasay instead of the machine part. He put his hand on his hip as he gave a slight laugh. "Excuse me, but who are you?" Izrail's dark blue eyes met Kasay's purple ones. "I-I'm Kasay Distrastua..." Kasay answers shyly. "You aren't one of my employees are you? My apologies but only my exclusive workers are allowed here." Izrail said

Kasay wanted to say something but was struggling with words. Just as Izrail was about to hold his shoulder, Kory stopped him. "Wait, Izrail!" Kory exclaimed. "hmm?" Izrail hummed and looked back at him. "He's my A.I. I made him exclusively for helping me out. I built him myself a few years ago" Kory explained.

"You built him yourself?" Izrail looked at Kasay, examining him. "He looks so realistic... And so human like... How can you prove that he's human?" Izrail's hand went over Kasay's cheek. "There's a hole for plugging in his wire on the back of his head. It's connected to his brain and no human can have that" Kory said, gently lifting up Kasay's ponytail and revealing a hole for a plug. Izrail stared in awe, astonished by his apprentice

"This is incredible! Truly you have learned a lot. I'm very proud of you" Izrail said, patting Kory's shoulder. "Ah, so this is the foot you've been working on?" Izrail took Kory's new creation into his hands and examined it. "Yes, it is irresistible to fire, water and any other substances. It is impossible to break it once it's powered." Kory explained.

"Very good. I assume you are going to start with the legs next?" "Yes, I am." Izrail placed the foot back on the table. "Impressive. Keep up the good work" he said before walking out the room. Kory smiled to himself and turned to Kasay.

"We should wrap things up..." Kory sighed as he sat on the chair. "We?" Kasay looked confused. Kory looked up at his creation. "Yes, we. It's been a while since you're home, I miss you~" Kory whined in a joking way. Kasay nodded and blushed. "Of course, I'll prepare right away"

They both cleaned up and got in Kory's car. Kory started driving as Kasay looked out the window and gazed at the lights that passed by. "Do you want to eat something before we go home? I don't have any food back home"