ocean eyes

Something like a light grey and sea blue, something like a grey and beautiful sky blue.

Something like Caramel Mocha eyes. Something that they both got lost in.

Entranced, in a way.
Looking into those ocean like eyes, somehow, someway made everything okay.

Like in that moment, everything froze, and the only thing that mattered were those eyes and who they belonged to.

They swirled together and turned a bad day into one of the best.

All the power in the world resides in the eye, there are many colors to choose from, but the ones that were grey and light blue, with a slight dark line around the iris, some small hints of green, made him fall for him. Blue is his favorite color, but the ocean eyes seemed to make him love that color even more.

He had a pretty smile, whereas he'd laugh, and his tongue would catch between his teeth, or his all too caring personality. He was so polite to everyone, he wouldn't even dream of saying one rude word to a soul, no matter what they did.

Maybe it was how he always wanted everyone to be happy and smile.

Maybe it was how those eyes saw through the bad things and saw the greater things in life.

The brown eyed boy was very different, in many ways.

His eyes seemed to captivate the bad things. The brown eyed boy only saw his flaws, he didn't see anything good about himself.

He held this grudge against the world. He would love to see it burn. His eyes and mind could never see past the bad things, the Crystal ball telling his future, seemed to tell greatly. But all he saw was his future fading, the happiness to come was slowly disappearing.

All it was, was clouds. Telling a dark storm. Telling the pain and heartbreak that was to follow.

The brown eyed boy ignored it and focused on the blue eyes.

The blue eyes saved him.
On that day in 2009 when he first saw the blue eyes through a screen, he knew that they were going to make it, either by fate or destiny.

It's been eight years, and the brown eyed boy now has a husband to call his own, a large fandom that love him and his husband.

On October 16 2009, that was what got him so far.

The blue eyed boy encouraged him to do it. He didn't know he'd be standing in front of thousands of people, even millions. He never thought he'd be as loved as he is.

He is loved and appreciated by many.

The brown eyed boy was shown the world and no longer had the grudge he once held.

The brown eyed boy is finally comfortable with himself, style and mind.

He knows he's gorgeous now.

The brown eyed boy, with the sad dimple's never knew that a simple site could get him so far.

They've come so far, it's amazing.

All because of one thing,

The boy with the blue eyes. His name is Phil Lester.