1

I looked up to meet his beautiful brown eyes , as my fingers danced along with the black and white keys

I looked up to meet his beautiful brown eyes , as my fingers danced along with the black and white keys . Just when my eyes met his beautiful ones , everything stopped around me , all I could hear was the faint sound of my piano.

"How's she doing?" I asked gathering all the courage as he smiled sweetly at me , making a pang of regret pass through my heart . Yet I smiled or you could say faked a smile.

"Still the same . Nothing changed " he bit his lips trying to hold back the unexpressed pain which rushed through his heart. That Pain was glistening in his eyes and the sight alone tore me apart.

"Why don't you move on ? I know it's-" before I could finish my sentence, he was cut me off .

"No Somin, I can't. I don't want to . I promised her to stay by her side and I'm keeping it." He said without hesitation, letting me know of his undying affection for her . The word affection was an understatement, he loved her .

"Look Jungkook, I'm sure she wants to see you happy,  she would want that if she truly loved- " again I got cut off my him but he was harsher.

"Stop right there. She loves me with her heart. Stop spatting bull crap! Like I said I don't want to move on then I don't! Why doesn't it get through your thick head !" He snapped at me , for the first time in this 6 years of friendship. My fingers froze the moment he yelled.

I looked at him with wide eyes as tears were glimmering in them. I felt a wave of pain rush though my weak heart . My eyes immediately dropped on to my fiddling fingers nervously placed on my lap as a tear drop slid down my dry cheek. I hurried pushed away all the tears and looked at him .

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like t-that ... I will leave now , I have class and I'm sorry again." I pushed myself up , gathering all the piano sheets before shoving them in my bag and walking towards the exit .

As I held the door lock , about to twist it , a hand wrapped around my wrist before turning me around and crashing it's body into my . He slowly yet tightly wrapped his arms around me , trapping me as I stood there frozen.

I could feel his hot breath as he buried his head into the crook of my neck . I could feel the spot turning wet , letting me know of the fact that he was crying.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry Minnie .. I shouldn't have snapped at you...I am sorry " by this time he was sobbing and that was hurting me to bits . I dropped everything on my hand and wrapped my my arms around him , engulfing him into my embrace.

"It's f-fine just don't cry.. please.. you know i don't like seeing you cry .. " Tears streamed down my eyes , knowing he's hurting and my heart being weak for him, I couldn't take it . At the moment i just wanted him to be happy.

————————————