#TNTWillContest

Coming exclusively to TNT this summer, Will tells the wild story of young William Shakespeare's (Laurie Davidson) arrival onto the punk-rock theater scene in 16th century London -- the seductive, violent world where his raw talent faced rioting audiences, religious fanatics and raucous side-shows. It's a contemporary version of Shakespeare's life, played to a modern soundtrack that exposes all his recklessness, lustful temptations and brilliance.

But amidst this, the story of Shakespeare's struggle with being taken seriously as a writer, despite his lower-class family and social upbringing, takes centre stage.

Your challenge is to create a 500-word story about a time you felt successful, despite the odds being stacked against you.

Tag your story with #TNTWillContest and post the link to your completed story in the comments below so we know it's up. The 10 top stories as selected by our Wattpad staff will be featured in a reading list on the TNT profile, and sent to TNT for judging.

The top entry, as selected by the TNT Will judging panel, will receive a Will Swag Bag including a Will Tote Bag and Will Moleskine Notebook!

Consider the thought starters below for your entries:

- Have you ever felt limited by situations that were out of your control?

- Can you remember a time where someone said you couldn't do something, and you proved them wrong?

- Did overcoming the odds give you a greater sense of self worth?

Submit your stories by August 28th at 11:59pm PST.

Submission Guidelines:

1. Your story must be in English

2. Your story can be a maximum of 500 Words. Anything over that will be disqualified!

3. Entrants must be legal residents of the United States and 13 years of age or older at the time of entry

4. You can enter as many times as you want, as long as your entries meet our guidelines.

5. Your story must be original and created by YOU!

6. Your story must be tagged #TNTWillContest