Children Information

Luke: Two Daughters
Lilly Elizabeth Hemmings, DOB- January 5th. Luke's blonde hair and blue eyes, more confident and outgoing than her sister.
Marley Miranda Hemmings, two years younger than Lilly, DOB- August 23rd. Slightly darker blond hair and your eyes. Quite shy and does everything with her sister.

Calum: One son and One daughter
Koda Thomas Hood, DOB- October 15th, Calum's eyes and hair, your height. Extremely shy and a definite mummy's boy.
Kira Mali Hood, two years younger than her brother. DOB- November 24th. Calum's hair and your eyes. Very confident and loves to hang out with her dad and uncles.

Michael: One daughter and two sons
Alexa Genevieve Clifford, DOB- March 13th. Michaels blonde hair and your eyes. Very popular and girly.
Ayden Lucas Clifford, 3 years younger than Alissa. DOB- December 30th. Your hair and Michaels eyes. A lot like his dad; loves video games and music.
Tide Oliver Clifford, 12 years younger than Alissa and 9 years younger than Aydan. DOB- June 4th. Your hair and eyes. Shy but very hyper with friends and family.

Ashton: 1 older daughter, 2 sons and 1 younger daughter
Autumn Anne Irwin, DOB- November 2nd. Your hair and Ashton's eyes. Very musical and a straight A student.
James Ashton Irwin, 3 years younger than Alaska, DOB- April 18th. Ashton's hair and eyes. A very typical boy and school jock.
Toby Elliot Irwin, 1 1/2 years younger than Toby. DOB- March 17th. Ashton's hair and your eyes. Very close to his brother and protective of his sisters.
Harley Lauren Irwin, 2 years younger than James. DOB- July 3rd. Your hair and eyes. Very lovable and funny like Ashton.

Yayy 5sos child prefrences :) I love reading these so I thought I'd write one!
Ruby xx
P.s I'm listening to Good Girls rn because I'm 5sos trash B)
I might get pictures of the kids and post it