ELEVEN

Lucy stared ahead at the road, her head starting to hurt from the constant worrying over Macy's last text. Why wasn't she going to visit? Had Lucy done something?

Soon enough, she pulled into Jake's driveway and noticed that his mother wasn't home. Only seeing Jake's Durango, Lucy shrugged the thought off.

She opened the door without knocking, and called out to Jake.

"Yo, Bitch! Where you at? I brought snacks."

She could hear Jake's muffled voice from up in his bedroom and Lucy jogged up the stairs. She opened his door and was startled half to death when everyone screamed 'Surprise!' at her.

Mikey, Ademir, Gavin, Jake, and Moreno stood with huge goofy smiles plastered on their faces, why confused Lucy. "The fuck? What's the surprise?"

Not a second later, Lucy felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist, and the girl almost jumped out of her skin.

"It's me."

Hearing her voice made Lucy almost cry. She whirled around to look at her best friend, and she lunged into her arms. "Macy, what the actual fuck?!" She whispered.

She heard the brunette giggle as they released each other.

Macy shrugged her shoulders. "I just missed you so much, I just had to come!" The blonde staring at her had her brows furrowed, and she licked her dry lips.

"But you said you're never gonna visit..." she flickered her eyes to look at all the boys, only to see them already staring at her.

"I said I wasn't gonna visit because you can't visit the same place you live, you dumbass."

Lucy whirled around once again, and let out a breath as she watched her best friend. "Y-You moved here?" She asked, dumbfounded. Macy nodded.

"I just couldn't stand not riding Ademir's dick."

The group all busted out into fits of laughter, and Lucy held her stomach as tears welled in her eyes. She pulled her best friend into another hug, this time, longer, and she closed her eyes.

"I missed you so much, Macy."

"I missed you too, baby."