Just a small A/N

Hello constant readers, friends, curious people just glancing at books, and that one creepy stalker in the corner! If you haven't read the description, I'll put it again here...

————•————

A normal day playing Minecraft. That's all Lapis4Gamer(Lapis) and MK~Sempi(MK) wanted. A normal day on their seemingly normal island survival world. But they should've known nothing normal happens in that world. How common is it that you tame an ocelot in one go? Die every night until you nearly finish your house? Survive off rotten flesh? Get materials when you need them even if they weren't there before? Finished a whole world map alone?

"IT'S NOT DONE YET!"

Hey! You're in the book young lady! This isn't even the first chapter! Anyway-

"So? It's not like we care!"

That's enough you two! Geez. Back to the description...

They should have logged off that moment. The moment they knew something else was amiss. The moment they saw the strange person on the chat, talking to them as if they were friends. Maybe they were. But when they find themselves sucked into their favorite game... The fates are not on their side.

Warnings and Extra:
-A too adorable ocelot for most people to handle
-I do not own Minecraft. I might not /draw/ backgrounds, but I do build them. Credit to Mojang (I can't spell) for Minecraft
-May contain bad language, I'll list it if it does.
-I only draw the characters
-This is my first comic
-No, OCs will not be in this. Not mine, not MK's not anyone's.
- This is kinda a joint story. I'll write, she'll proofread, correct, and edit.
-I'll add more things on here as I go~

————•————

I'll tag the wonderful editor now, MK-Senpai who is my beloved sister and friend. This is based of a real world and the first scene will be true. Anyway, peace out and read on!