Ch.5: The True Beginning

We are running and I feel terrified, but oddly enough, exhilarated as well! My heart was beating fast and so was the blood pumping through my veins, it was moving so fast it made me feel as if I was on fire! And I loved it.
I look over at Lui and see he's terrified, but with a light smile on his face. I look over at Jon, but I can't see anything past his mask. Suddenly he looks at me and lifts his mask just above his lips and I see that he's wearing the same smile as us other two.
We make it to a clearing where we stop and turn to face the three other boys. We were out of breath, but we didn't show it because of the adrenaline. "Y-You little *gasp* shits are gonna be so *wheeze* Sorry for messing with us!" he yelled and they straightened up.
Now, I don't know how to fight. I was never one TO fight, but my body took over and my mind stayed behind as I got into a fighting stance. Jon and Lui doing the same.
The jocks run forward, one for each of us, and I dodge around Nathan. He spun around and tried to punch but I dodge again, punching him in the back of the head as he's mid fall from failing to punch me. He kicks my legs out from under me and I fall to the ground with him. I grunt and roll to the side as he attempts to kick my head.
My heart starts beating faster and faster, the fire in my chest growing brighter and hotter. I groan and clutch my head as it starts pounding unexpectedly. Suddenly I'm kicked to the middle of the clearing with Jon and Lui, them groaning at the unexpected pain as well.
"This world can lose a trio of faggots right boys?" He asks his two helpers; they laugh and nod. He picks Jon up by the collar of his hoodie and goes to reach for his mask. "Lets see just how ugly this fucker is." He says as he gets close.
Out of nowhere Jon reaches up with his hand and grabs Nathans wrist, a snap is heard and Jon lands on his feet while Nathan screams in pain. "No one, touches me, my friends, or. My. MASK." He says as he lifts his mask up to show he had grown fangs (no they are not vampires just hold your horses), they looked like that of an animal and the veins on his face and neck have all turned into an electric blue color. He had also grown a tail and some ears, they both resemble that of a racoon.
He faints unexpectedly and the two jocks Nathan brought with him started to beat him up as Nathan continued to fight me again.

~Delerious' Pov (Before passing out)~

I grip my head in pain as blue slowly starts to take over my vision, a wave of surprising calmness washes over me, like that of a steady ocean, but it doesn't stop the pain. The kid I was fighting put me in the middle of the clearing with Lui and then Mini. Before I knew what was happening I was picked up by my hoodie and I saw Nathan reaching for my mask. "Lets see how ugly this fucker is." Suddenly that calm ocean turned into a deadly Tsunami. My vision is now a deep blue and I feel the steady beat of the water in the soil of the planet, feeling it pump in underground caverns not yet touched by mans filthy hands. The water above in the clouds and atmosphere wanting to be free. I lift my hand up and crush Nathans wrist and he drops me. Something fuzzy growing from my head and tailbone. My vision now normal, save for the blue on the edges of it. "No one touches me, my friends, or. My. MASK." I say threateningly before I black out from using my energy.

~Lui's Pov (While Nathan and Mini fight)~

(The veins thing happens with each person but with their respective color)
My teeth grow sharp and my nails grow long, but still dulled. I run forward and let out a yell that sounded familiar to a monkey. I punch one kid in the face and poll-vaulted over his back, kicking the second kid in the nose. I grab the first kid and jump up, using his crotch as a spring and backflipped over kid 2, who had tried to grab me from behind and I shove him into kid 1.
With all this energy and how I'm moving I felt like a monkey! My eye sight turns green and I feel the footsteps of everyone within a mile radius, what they were doing and their faint or strong oder depending on how far or close it was. The most awesome thing of all was that I can feel the forest, like it was a part of me and it needed to be protected.

I growl as my vision goes back to normal, but the feelings of everything surrounding me was still there. I felt my regular ears dissapear and two new ones take their place, a long tail sprouting from by butt. I take a look and it looked like the tail of a monkey.  I knew I was spaced out for too long at the sudden intrusion of vision and my new look, but I was too late to notice a fist flying my way and I got punched in the face and knocked out.

~Mini's Pov (After Lui gets punched)~

I hear a thud and look around momentarily before seeing Lui on top of Jons body, also unconscious. I growl and my eye sight becomes red. "NATHAN You FUCKER!" I yell as I feel a fire erupt around my body. I feel it spread over my body and through my veins as I look at the three bullies, who are now looking at me in fear. The fire then goes out, but two flames form ears on my head, my normal ones are gone and two flames in the back make two fox tails. My teeth grow sharp and my nails do as well. I lift my hand and the boys go up in flames, burning to death instantly. (Description of what he saw/felt is in next chapter because of a word limit for wattpad)
I feel myself give out to exhaustion and I look up at the sky as I slowly turn into the darkness. Before I completely fade, three forms come into view. "He...yeah...who else?!" I hear a few bits and pieces and finally let sleep overcome me.