How it all started

Violet's P.O.V.

"Agent purple. Please come to my office. Agent purple." I heard Mrs.Garcia say through the intercom.

I walked into her office with a annoyed face. Mrs.Garcia snickered.

"It wasn't funny when I first came here and it still isn't funny now."

"I'm sorry." She said laughing. "I just couldn't help myself."

"What do you need, Mrs.G?"

"We have a new assignment for you."

I nodded and sat on a leather chair.

She slides a beige folder across her desk. I grabbed it a seen a picture of an adorable looking family.

"Those are the Sartorius. The woman is Patty, the man and the boy are Rolf-"

"Hold up. Who names there child Rolf?" I say laughing.

"Oh hush it purple."

I huffed and motioned her to continue.

"The boy likes to go by Jacob and the younger women's name is Caroline."

"Okay."

"Jacob is social media famous, mostly off the app Musical.ly. So, he's a "muser". Anyways, due to his success, he has received hate comments. Lots of them. There's one that really stood out to Patty." After she said the last sentence she just stared at me.

"And?" I said.

"You were supposed to flip to the next page."

"Oh." I flip from the picture and saw a couple of comments with one of them circled.

That comment said,

I know where you live Rolf. I'm coming for you. No matter where you run and hide, I WILL find you. Get ready to say your last good bye to your family because you'll never see them again.
-6073

"That comment scared Patty, so she called the police. Since the police aren't as cool as us, they thought it was just kids playing around. She didn't know what to do. She called friends and family, but they didn't help. Soon a friend called her back and told her about us and how we can help. She called us, told us what happened, and gave us information that might help. We analyzed the comment and found out that 6073 stands for Blue. One of the biggest gangs out there."

"How do we know it not just a kid pretending to be them?"

"We tracked down the phone the comment was posted on and it was found in Blue headquarters."

"Okay so why do I need know all this?"

"Because for your mission, you'll be adopted by the Sartorius' and protect Jacob."

"WHAT?!"

"You're not really going to be adopted. Patty is just going to take you home with her."

"Oh ok. What's my name this time?"

"You're name will be Chloe Sartorius because they 'adopted' you."

"Do they all know I'm a spy?"

"Only Patty. She doesn't want her family thinking she's gone mad. Now stop asking questions and go get ready."

"Okay." I got up and left the office.

I went to my dressing room and saw my helper/best friend holding an outfit.

"I found you some clothes that fit in with your 10 year old fashion sense and your character."

"Thanks Casey."

"No prob."

I went to the restroom in the dressing room and got ready. (Outfit below)

(A/n: I tried to make everything small for a 10 year old, but it looks so weird

(A/n: I tried to make everything small for a 10 year old, but it looks so weird.)

I walked out the restroom smiling widely.

"Where did you get these shoes?!"

"Amazon." She said shrugging.

I laughed.

Mrs. Garcia opened the door.

"Viol-I mean Chloe, Patty is here to pick you up."

"Okay."

Casey gave me a suitcase with my spy gear and told me good luck. I nodded at her and walked out the door with Mrs.Garcia.

Let's do this.

I hope you liked this chapter. Yeah it's boring now, but hopefully it will be better soon.