Shopping with the Sartorius'

*the next day*

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I sigh happily then sit up from my bed. Then I realized I wasn't in my room and I was in some hoodie that definitely wasn't mine. It smelled nice though.

 It smelled nice though

I started to panic. I looked around then smacked my head.

"The mission... right." I whisper to myself.

I got out of my comfy bed and I went to the bathroom that was in my room. When I walked in there was a new toothbrush and toothpaste on the counter. I looked at the mirror and realized how tiny I was. I could only see the top of my head.

I climbed on the counter and checked the mirror. "That's better." I thought to myself. I do my bathroom duties and head downstairs. Once I found the kitchen I see all the Sartorius' except Jacob. Is he still sleeping?

"BOO!!!!" A voice shouts from behind me.

I quickly turn around and kicked the person in there private headquaters. As the person bends down in pain, I realized it was Jacob.

"I am soooooooo sorry!!" I apologize and help him walk to the living room. I put him on the couch and he overdramatically leans to the side groaning in pain.

"So much for a good first impression huh?" I say laughing a bit.

He just blankly stares at me. I turn around awkwardly and start to walk away, but a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. Soon I'm in the arms of Jacob...again.

"Ewwww. Are you seriosly touching me with hands you grabbed your balls with?" I ask trying to get out his grip.

He just laughs and holds me tighter. Soon the other Sartorius' came in the living room.

"Sibling hug time!" Caroline exclaims heading towars us with open arms.

"Nononononono!" Ignoring my constant protest, Caroline hugs me and Jacob. 

I look at Mrs. Sartorius for help.

"Guys. Let Chloe eat breakfast so she can get dressed for today." She says laughing a bit.

They let go of me.

"What are we doing today?" I asked as I sat down at the dinning room table.

"We're going shopping and out to eat." Mr. Sartorius tells me.

I just nodded my head and started eating.

I soon finished eating and went upstairs to my room. I looked on my bed and saw the clothes I wore yesterday. I picked them up and they were warm and smelled like lavender.

I smiled to myself. My smile instantly went away when I noticed my underwear also on the bed.

"If that's there...then what am I wearing?" I say to myself. I picked the oversized hoodie and saw...BOXERS!!!