Chapter 6

This newly accomplished makeover inspired me to get up and get going. I couldn't just give Bobby a bomb ass makeover and expect fate to do it's shit. No I had to get in there, and do the shit myself. No more beating around the bush. No more slowly disappearing into casper the friendly freaking ghost.

No.

What was the next step in successfully making my grandparents fall in love with each other?

Suzie reminded me earlier that day, that we had cheer practice after school. I know that I missed my afternoon classes, but I couldn't miss cheer practice too. This was going to be a prime time to talk to Suzie one-on-one about Bobby.

I changed into what I guessed was acceptable clothes to wear at cheer practice.

This was going to be fun. Not because I was going to be doing fun tricks and cheers, but because I have never cheered a single day in my entire life.

I walked out of my house, and in the direction of my school.

The walk from my house to the school seemed a lot shorter than the run from the school to my house. Probably because I already did it once. Kinda like when you watch a movie for the second time and it seems half as short as the first time you saw it. Does anyone else ever feel like that?

I approached the football field, and noticed the cheerleaders were practicing on one side of the field, while the football players were practicing on the other end.

Okay, this was the plan.

•make sure Suzie notices Bobby's new look

•try to convince Suzie into falling in love with him

•find a way to convince Suzie to break up with Harry

I was lost in my thoughts, when Suzie approached me, "Hey Kalina! Where'd you go after lunch?"

"Oh....I wasn't feeling well." I said unsurely.

"Oh really? You kinda just screamed incredibly loudly and left. No one knew where you went or why you left." She laughed.

"Haha. Yeah I had a stomach ache?" I asked myself.

Did I have a stomach ache? Is that a good cover up? Why didn't I come up with a fake back story while  I was planning my evil plan?!?

"Well it was hilarious. And scary. It was hilarious and scary. Harry looked like he saw someone get murdered. I think he was embarrassed." She laughed even louder, which made the other students on the field look in our direction.

"Oh look, Harry is coming over here for some water." I loudly spoke, while pointing at Harry to divert everyone's attention towards him.

Harry ran over to the bench near us wearing his football practice clothing. He stopped near Suzie and I, after sipping water from his water bottle. His hair was shagged messily onto his forehead and ears, which was very different than his normal slicked back hairdo. The ends curled up with sweat, and his nostrils flared as he breathed heavily through his nose and mouth. His soft pink lips were slightly agape, while a couple water droplets dripped off the tip of his lower lip. His eyebrows furrowed together, trying to protect his squinting green eyes from the harsh rays. All of his skin glistened in the warm sunlight, and I stared at him wondering how a 17 year old boy could look this amazing. He LITERALLY looks like a model. Why does a young man like Harry live in a small town like this?

"Kalina?" Harry smiled, waving his hand in front of my face. "How are you? You scared me at lunch earlier today."

"Hey Harry!" Suzie butted into our conversation.

I know she's my grandma, but, this bitch.

Harry just looked over at Suzie with a forced smile, and waved. "Hey Suzie."

She smiled confidentially, even though I knew something was not right.

"Well I'll see you later, Kalina." Harry smiled a toothy grin, and waved goodbye.

I watched Harry intently as he galloped away, towards his team mates. When he arrived, he turned around looking directly at me. I stood there shocked. It's like he knew I was staring at his gorgeous man body, because he then winked a single wink towards me before continuing his practice.

[sorry about the short chapter, I just thought it was a cutie///how do we feel about smut because I like a good ol smutty time but I don't know if I want that in this story]