4. remedy - markelle fultz [part 2]

•••
for aaliyah!
this is the continuation of the last chapter!
enjoy & don't forget to comment, vote and request!
[explicit content below, proceed with caution]

"I love you, you know that right?"

Markelle nodded, his grip on his waist tightening a bit before he pulled her in for another kiss but this one was filled with much more than the first. This kiss was filled with passion and intense, their lips moving in harmony as their tongues tangled for dominance.

A moan escaped Aaliyah's mouth as Markelle nipped her bottom lip, something he knew would always get her going. Hearing her breathy moans, Markelle pulled away from her lips and eyed his girlfriend.

"How badly do you want it?" His eyes focused on her, one hand on her waist as the other began to slowly push up her knee length dress.

Her mind became a jumbled mess as he pushed her dress to her waist, his hands slowly traveling up her inner thighs.

"Hm? How badly do you want it, baby? Let me hear you say it." Markelle inched his face closer to his lover's, watching her twitch even more as his hands neared her core. He could see that she was struggling to speak as she only moaned once more at his question, pushing her body closer to his.

"Say it, Aaliyah. How bad do you want this?" He placed a kiss on her exposed neck causing her to let out a string of profanities.

"I- I need you baby. Please." She begged, the feeling of his hand hovering above her core far too much for her to withstand for much longer.

Markelle pushed her lace panties to the side, creating small circle motions where he knew it would have the most impact on her. The young woman's legs began to shake as he played with her heat, pumping a pair of fingers in and out of her. Aaliyah couldn't hold back to her sounds any longer, moaning out his name and screaming each time his pace would quicken.

Planting a kiss on her lips once more, Markelle continued to tease her core before leaving a trail of kisses on her thighs, teasing his girlfriend once more. His brown eyes stared up at her as he neared her center. The young woman could not deal with much more of the teasing, pushing him to stop as she placed her hand on the top of his kinky hair and pushing him towards her.

He laughed at her eagerness before running his tongue up and down her slit. All of the air in her seemed to be knocked out of her as Markelle continued to play with her core. Aaliyah was already reaching her climax, her back beginning to arch off of the love seat just as he rose from between her legs.

Markelle nearly chuckled at her disappointed expression, before beginning to strip his shirt off. A bulge had began to form in his pants, the sight of it exciting Aaliyah even more than she was already. The young girl reached out to Markelle's abdomen, running her hands down his chiseled body before stopping at his belt buckle. She looked up to him as if to ask for permission, though both of them knew it was not necessary. Not when they both wanted each other so badly.

She wasted no time in unbuckling his belt and unfastening his pants, tugging them to the floor. His member sprung out, fighting against the constraints of his boxers. Her wetness only grew at the sight, desperate to have him deep inside of her. It had been far too long since they had been intimate and Aaliyah wasn't wasting any time. She went to tug down his boxers, ready to have what was hers. Markelle's large hands reached out, stopping her before she could get them down.