Chapter 8 - Blood And Blonde

*Blair’s Point of View*

---

Whew! Thank goodness, I arrived in the classroom one minute early, before the time.

I went straight to my seat at the back. Well, it's a good thing that you only have one classroom for all of your subjects, excluding P.E because it should be at the gym, and also, lab works.

And, as I sat on my chair, I glanced at the seat beside me. I just can't help myself to smile as I remembered what had happened during lunch break. I had so much fun.

---

The bell finally rang and Marge came in. And, almost all of the students are here already but their queen seemed to be late. I'm so excited to see what will happen next.

Moments passed by, and Marge introduced herself.

“Good afternoon, Class! I'm Margarette Kendall and I will be your Chemistry teacher for the whole school year. Some might know me already since most of you were my students last school year.” She paused, and suddenly, there's a knock on the door.

“Yes, come in,” Marge called, and there, at the door stood a very gorgeous human.

She looked at me sharply and then turned her gaze to the teacher.

“Sorry, Ms. Kendall, for being late.” She apologized and I bowed my head down since I am afraid of bursting out of laughter at any time. She's late on the first day of class. Pfft. This is ridiculous.

Marge stared at her like saying 'and what is the consequence of being late?'.

Then, she took a deep breath and said, “Yeah, the consequence.”

“Mhmm, and why are you late, Ms. Winsley?” Marge stated and patiently waited for her to answer.

“I went to the library to ask Mrs. Hart some things about the books that have arrived this morning. And, as I made my way here, I passed by the Secretary's office to sign some documents.” She answered and Marge just nodded her head in response.

I fake-coughed to remind her that she forgot to tell some details about why she was late. And, she seemed to get what I mean, and she glared at me. I just smiled my best and sweetest smile at her. Damn, I really love to annoy her.

“So... you're doing the consequence?” The teacher asked and she seemed too nervous now, and then, she said, “Yes, because I'm a student too, and to be fair to everybody.”

I could see that she's so anxious and she keeps on glancing at me like saying 'I will kill you later'.

“Pfft.” I held my laughter and Marge cleared her throat.

Then, I decided to raise my left hand. Note: the owner of this academy is still at the front deciding if she will sing or not. She's truly so fudging adorable.

“Yes, Blair,” Marge called and I stood up to excuse myself.

Then, I walk to the front and straight to where the glorious queen is standing while her face is confused about what I'm going to do. She is just so cute when she does that confused face of hers.