[2]

Omg I think he likes me!! "So.. Eth what do you need to speak about?" I said as Ethan walked me over to the couch and asked me to sit.  "I need to ask you something." Said Ethan.  At this point I started to get very excited because it seemed like he was going to ask me out. Or so I thought.... "Ummm...Will you maybe want to go out with my brother grayson? He has been depressed without a girlfriend." Said Ethan.
Ethan's POV
I choked up and told her to go out with Gray. That was a mistake. "Ummm Sureee." Said Julia and I could tell that she wanted me to ask her out.  "Let me take you to our house and you can meet him." I said as I took her by the hand. 
-------------at the twin's house-----------
Julia's POV
"Hey Gray!" Yelled Ethan as I stood there rubbing my arm.  "Yeah Eth?" Said Grayson.   I had to admit Grayson did look hot but it was Ethan who caught my eye and damn he caught it and never let it go.  "Julia has to ask you something." Said Ethan. "Umm..."  I did not want to go out with Grayson no matter how hot he was, I wanted Ethan. "I'll just come out and say it." I said. And this is where it all went the other way around. "Ummmm" I said. I turned to Ethan and as soon as I did I said "Ethan will you go out with me?"   It slipped out of me.  I didn't want to do it right in front of Grayson to hurt him but I also didn't want to miss my chance with the hottest guy I have ever seen.  "This is awkward..." said Gray as he started to walk away and shake his head.  Ethan was right...he was depressed and I just made it worse.  "SHIT this is my fault!" I said as I started to walk out of the house.  "Julia wait!" Ethan shouted.
Ethan's POV
Julia just asked me out and I'm so happy.  It's just if I say yes it's going to hurt Gray and I don't like hurting people I love.. so that means I would have to say yes...because I love her.  "Yes!" I shouted as Julia reached her house crying.  "Really?" Said Julia.  "Yes" I said.  Julia immediately stopped crying and ran to me.  She jumped in my arms and hugged me tight.  She was the best girl I ever saw in my entire life.  I couldn't wait to start a relationship with her. 

                          Hey guys I'm sorry for such short chapters it's like 6:00 in the morning the time I'm writing these and I want to get them published.  I will be updating soon! :) Xoxo