New Job

Katrina's pov

Hey Kat,what, there are a group of rouges forming in California.Well I always did like the beaches there.Book us a flight enroll us in a school and get me the information by tonight.You got it.

third person pov

Katrina started packing her clothes and weapons,once she was done she looked to the clock and noticed it was already four o clock after she packed her friend Amber's clothes and weapons.

Amber's pov

Hey Kat,what is it? I got the information we need.Great lets talk over dinner.Fifteen minutes later Amber and Kat were sitting at the table eating and going over the plans.

Amber's pov

Okay so we live tonight get there tomorrow and start school the next day on Monday.Sounds good.What school are we going to Midnight high home of the wolves.Hahahahaha omg I swear it sounds like it's a school for mutts,No way it can't be,Why not,Because it's one of the toprated schools in the world.Which means you have to know more than sit stay and fetch to get in hahah.

Kat pov

Okay all joking aside what time is our flight? 8:30 okay then we need to leave because it's 7:30 now.Time skip.........After the plane ride we went to the cute little cottage we bought.After setting up we ate lunch and watched TV praying the time would go faster so we could get to bed.As soon as it hit 8 o clock e showered and went to bed.Around 6:30 the alarm went off I got up and woke Amber preferring not to be late the first day.