The invulnerable

I wake up in the morning, feeling dizzy. I was in a room where all things are white. At the side is a huge mirror that reflects a boy who is a bit skinny, glowing brown eyes, messy brown hair and a thunder-like scar underneath my left eye that is about 3 inches. I examine myself in the mirror when suddenly i realized that i don't even remember anything about me, not even my name.

The door opened. A teenage woman,about my age, wearing a red dress came in and made me sit at the bed. "Hello Nathan , how are feeling?.."She said . Nathan. So that's my name. "Who the hell are you?How did you....."I said but she cut my next words. " I bet that you don't remember anything right? Let me introduce myself. I am Katie Trevor and this is the recovery room. We now need to go to the test room to examine your health status.."Then we left. We walk in a hallway with a bunch of computers , medicines and other rooms. "What is this places and what am i suppose to do here?" I said. "This place is where you are safe, Nathaniel De Vior. You where brought here a month ago, dying because of a virus. That virus shuts down your brain cells and has a parasite that controls your movement, emotions and the way you think. We call it the bicruox virus ." We went into a room, i think this is the test room because of its facilities. "Welcome Nathan." Said by a mid-aged man standing next to me. I didn't noticed him there a while ago."This is the test room and today we are going to examine you and bring back your memories."

--- please comment if you want me to continue this! thanks! :)