Jack Dylan Grazer.

Wyatt invited the gang round to have a Nintendo Switch party. I walked to his door and knock loud. "WYATT OPEN UP BEFORE I BUST YOU'RE DOOR DOWN." "Jeez, I'm coming!" he laughs opening the door. "Hey." he smiles giving me a hug.

"Get you're own Mom, Oleff." Jack says pushing Wyatt away from me and giving me a hug. "Jack!" Wyatt whines as he is pushed into the wall."Hey Jack." I blush.  "Wanna come have pizza? THAT I FORGOT TO TAKE OUT THE OVEN..." Jack says running into the kitchen. "JACK YOU BURNT THE PIZZA!" Chosen shouts. "THANKS JACK." Finn fake cries.

Sophia ends up putting in another pizza. "Can you guys not even put a pizza in the oven?" she laughs. "I can!" Jack argues. "Really? How come it was black?" Wyatt sniggers. "I WAS NERVOUS AND NOT PAYING ATTENTION OKAY." "Why, it's just pizza." Sophia smirks knowing Jack likes me. "Screw you guys." Jack says in a joking tone.

We sit down and eat our pizza. "I love this program!" Finn shouts as we sit. "What is it?" Jaeden asks stuffing his face with pizza. "I don't know." Jeremy shrugs. "Guys it's Gordon Ramsay's hell's kitchen." Finn spits. We all start watching it when I, Finn and Jaeden start playing pranks/dares on the guys.

"I dare you to ask Wyatt if he needs a fork for his ramen." Jaeden bursts out laughing asking me. "What are you guys laughing at?" Sophia whisper's. "Just watch." Finn laughs. "Wyatt?" I tap him on the shoulder. "Do you need a fork with that ramen?" I try not to laugh. "Fuck you guys." He laughs knowing what's going on.

"Jaeden I dare you to tell Wyatt that Jyatt is real." I laugh. "Why is it always Wyatt." Jaeden shakes his head. "he's gullable, the poor baby." I joke. "FINE." he huffs. Jaeden moves closer to Wyatt. "Can I tell you a secret." "What." Wyatt rolls his eyes. "Jyatt is real." Jaeden says in an unamused tone. "OH MY LORD CAN YOU GUYS STOP." Wyatt fake cries. "What?" Jacks asks Finn. "They're bulling me." Wyatt pouts. "You still love us." Finn smirks. "Just." He says laughing.

"Okay next eh I dare..." Jaeden says pointing to me. "To...Kiss Jack on the lips." he whispers. "NO I CAN'T." I shout. "Can't what?" Chosen asks. "NOTHING." I whisper shaking my head. "Or I'll tell Jack the truth." Finn smirks. "No you wouldn't." I look at him with wide eyes. "You bet your ass I will." he looks at me seriously. "FINE." I say getting up.

"Jack I have something to show you." I say sitting next to him on the couch. Finn moves to the other couch. "Sup?" he smiles. I lean in and go to give him a quick kiss. His eyes are wide. He instantly kisses back. I blush in shock. "GUYS." Wyatt shouts as the kiss lasts forever. We pull away. "Wanna do that again sometime?" he laughs. "Sure." I smile. "Why are you kissing you're mother." Jaeden laughs. "She isn't my mom, she's my girlfriend." he smirk.

Haven't done a Jack so yeah here!

-TY