High school #1

Part 1- @jackdgrazzzer

Ever since I and my brother, Finn went on the set of IT I knew we had made friends for life and they happened to go to the same high school. Sophia...she was an extra special friend and Jack knew that.

That morning  I and Finn walked in and went to our lockers when I saw Jack at the other side of the hall opening his Locker.

"Boo!" I giggled pushing him slightly as he let out a squeal. "Spence, how's the love life?!" He winked hiding his embarrassment. "Jack!!" I rolled my eyes. He gave me a big grin. "Grazer...what did you do!" I said worried.

"I slipped a little love note into Sophia's locker...from you!" He clapped. "Jack! Wtf why would you embarrass me like that!" I said angrily walking away to meet Sophia.

"Hi..." I mumble awkwardly. She giggled and leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips. And she gave me the note jack put into her locker which read 'I luv you xoxo Spencer.' I shook my head "I luv you too." She smirked dragging my hand as Jack and the losers all watched and Jack was left with knowing he did well.

Part 2- @howdoyounotloveme

Jack is a great friend, but he can be a pain in the ass, especially knowing I like Finn. I flick my brown hair back and sit down at the cafeteria with the losers. "SO GUYS GOSSIP?!" Jack squealed. "What even are you?" Finn laughed as Jaeden agreed. "You tell me!" Sophia giggled.

"Well I know...Ahren has a picture of Finn on her phone!" He giggled as I shove my foot into his shin. "OW FUCKKK." He whines. "SHUT UP!" I say with wide eyes.

"Let me see!" Chosen and Wyatt say in unison leaning over. "Jack Why do you always have to do that!" I shout. "What?!" He folds his arms in a childish way.

"Embarrass me!" I huff and walk away past Spencer(@Jackdylangrazzzer) & Sophia holding hands in the hall way. I lean against the lockers next to them as Sophia waves and I look down with a soft smile.

Finnlard:

Finn-If you go on a date with me you can take as many pictures as you want...

I giggled at the text and sighed.

Agree: Sure thing, Wolfhard.

Part 3-@Bylerlosers

I'm a pretty famous singer, I mean I've sang at all the award shows and acted in shows like Riverdale and Pretty Little Liars.

I met Sophia through knowing Maddie and Jaeden then they introduced me to Millie and the losers.

One day in Maths class I met my long time crush, Wyatt Oleff. Maths was never my thing, sport was my forte and it was the first time in weeks that I had actually shown up to Maths. The teacher gave me drawn looks as I walked straight passed her next to Wyatt.

He gave me a smile and from there we ended up talking and becoming best friends. A few months later we were in maths class, he was the reason I was showing up. I sat next to Finn and Ahren (@howdoyounotloveme) and Wyatt sat behind me this time.

I deliberately got in trouble so they would move me to the back where Wyatt was sitting taking notes. I slumped next to him in the seat.

"Was that deliberate?" He smirked looking at me. "What do you think Oleff?" I said challenging him. "I think...Izzy might just be falling for me." He grinned. "Oh really I was thinking the exact same thing..." I giggled as his hand gripped mine.
"I guess we're kids in love...with each other." He said playfully.

"Indeed noodles." I kissed his cheek as the bell rang.

Part 4- MaCenzieGrazer

"Are you excited?" Noah teased. "For what?" I said confused standing outside of the bathrooms. "To see Jack in English!" He smirked. "Noah I love you but...Shut the fuck up, it's not like that." I groaned. "What is it like?" He giggled. "Fuck I-" I muttered walking past Noah.

The bell had just rang and it was English Sadly I didn't have another free  lesson.  @Bylerlosers and @jackdgrazzzer sat in the seats around me. Jack sat beside me looking into my blue eyes. "Grazer...what are you staring at?!" I blush. "Let's get outta here!" He smirked as I looked confused. "Jack are you seriously that much of a complete asshat." I giggled. "For you? Yeah, sure!" He said grabbing my hand.

"Miss Mackenzie doesn't feel great, can I go with her to the office?" Jack said using his acting skills. "Sure, be back soon." The teacher muttered shooing us as we ran out the door. @Bylerlosers  smirked at Wyatt knowing what was going on.

"What is it Jack?" I said seriously seeing he was serious for once as he stuttered out a variation of words like 'I-you know...em.' "I would really be honoured i-if a beautiful woman as yourself would accept my invitation to the dance?" He said overly politely.

"As long as we we don't have to do that slow shit." I laugh as he nodds with a chuckle slowly stopping and pulling me in for a kiss and running away like a little kid back into the classroom as I shake my head and sigh in awe.

A/N- Sorry its bad. I'm not taking any more requests at the moment because I have a lot of school stuff but when things clear I can get you all to request some more once I get through them.

Should I do more of these? I don't think it's good so I might make this a one off thing or occasional idk.