Prologue

A/N: Hey guys I'm going to be fixing grammar and maybe adding little details here and there so if you get a lot of notifications from me updating. I'm sorry in advance! Thank you so much for reading!!

Prologue

The music was vibrating my whole body while I danced in the middle of the dance floor. I was already drunk, but I was feeling the music I wanted to drink more.

I went to the bar when I felt eyes on me, I turned around and scanned the crowd until my eyes landed on a very handsome man with sandy brown hair staring at me with amusement in his eyes. He was sitting at a table with a lot of people around him. I ordered my drink and took the shot, I turn around and smirk at the guy staring at me, I don't know if it was because I was drunk or I really wanted him to see me.

When I got to the dance floor, I swayed my hips, I felt a little self-conscious so I closed my eyes and let the beat move me. I didn't know him, but I felt like if somehow this dance was between me and him. My heart was racing, as I thought, maybe I'm not being sexy I'm just being sloppy since I'm drunk. I got really self-conscious so I open my eyes and was disappointed when I didn't see him there anymore.

I was being sloppy! Stupid me!

I felt two hands wrap around my waist, I jumped in shock and turned around to find the guy who was watching me from the table. I smirk as I turn around and he put his hands on my waist, we started dancing and to be honest he was leading the way. He was a really good dancer.

I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. He bent his head to whisper in my ear.

"Want a drink?" His voice sent shivers down my spine. I nodded.

He smiled and took my hand, and led me to the bar. I ordered my drink and he took a shot of patron.

I was enjoying my drink and taking a few glances at him still looking at me. Suddenly, Claire, a blonde woman I distaste so much came up to me with the big fat fake smile ever and eye raping the man next to me. She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"I have not seen you since the gala last month!" she smirked and looked at him again and back to me. I could see her mind making an evil plan already. "How's Theo? Oh, wait... I keep forgetting you guys have no business but to have sex with each other!" She smiled at him again and I glared at her.

What the fuck!

"He's great in bed, you should try him... never mind. I do not doubt in my mind you already have." Before she could say anything I walked away to go outside, I needed to get home, fuck coming here to forget work. I went in search of my car through the back. 

When I got outside, I saw that the guy I was dancing with was right behind me.

I stopped walking and gave him a confused look. He smirked and fuck me, he looks so damn sexy doing so.

"You're planning on driving when you're intoxicated?" He raised an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes.

"I can manage." I smiled and when I started to walk I tripped and almost fell if it wasn't for two hands that were holding me.

"Fine, take my keys." I smirked knowing he would decline since we don't know each other, he'll probably tell me to call a cab.

"My pleasure taking you myself." He smiles big while I try to hide my shock that he was taking me home. He comes closer and I can smell him and I close my eyes just taking in his musky scent. When I feel him in front of me he takes my keys from my hands and I open my eyes to meet his amused ones. "I'm Ryan, by the way." He says dismissively walking down the row of cars.

My mouth waters as I watch his back. He walks with much confidence, he wears a light grey shirt and dark jeans and some... converse?

What is he? Fifteen?

Maybe he isn't as wealthy as me. That brought a smile to my face. Usually, all the wealthy people that I see or hang out with are so boring and arrogant as hell. This guy definitely wants a good time.

But my oh my. This man's body, I could see how well built he is. His broad shoulders to his torso were making me hot already just thinking about me touching him.

He looks back and he caught me biting my lip and checking him out. He smirks and I roll my eyes and giggle.

Yeah. I'm definitely going to have a good time.