1

Right now I'm packing to leave to go to New York for a competition. I'm apart of the team dance, group dance, duo dance, and I have a solo. The whole team hates me because I'm the best dancer on the team so coach has me in almost every possible dance that I can I'm always doing the team dance, group dance, duo damce, and a solo. Don't really do the trio just because that's my weakness so she has me doing my stronger dances. For the team dance we are doing Circus by Brittany Spears. The group dance we are doing Power by Little Mix. I don't know what the trio is because I'm always in the other studio to work on my solo. For the duo we are doing Different for Girls by Dierks Bentley featuring Elle King. And last but not least my solo I will be doing Pretty by Lauren Alaina. I'm so excited and I'm kind of nervous because it's a big competition and the Lockwood family will be there and they haven't seen me at a competition before. Well while I've been explaining my dance life I got through packing.

SKIP THE AIRPORT RIDE AND FLIGHT

I have landed in New York and I now I'm waiting at the airport for the Lockwood family. We have been waiting for 30 minutes. I see Jake walking to us with Mrs. Angie and Mr. Ed walking toward us with Jess walking behind them. "Hi, Caitlynn how have you been?" asked Mrs. Angie "I've been really good. Working hard on my dances for this competition." "Hey Mr. Ed, Jake, and Jess." "Hi, Caitlynn." Mr. Ed and Jake said in sink. Mom says everyone lets go so Caitlynn can get back and go warm up and stretch. Everyone heads out and Jess is walking behind us so I stop and wait for him. Hey Jess. He didn't say anything so I stopped grab his arm he turned around and said what. Jess all I said was hey and you're gonna be rude about it. Well Caitlynn I'm sorry for being rude. Can I still walk with you? You can always walk with me. Hold up your gonna be rude to me then your gonna be nice to me no. I walk pass our families straight to the car and cross my arms over my chest and wait for our families to get in the car so I can go back and change to go rehearse my routines for the competition tomorrow. My sister comes up to me and says what are you made about. I say sit in the very back with me and I'll tell you. We get in the very back. Ok so Jess was walking behind us so I stop and wait for him to catch up and then I said Hey Jess and he didn't say anything so I stopped and grab his arm and he said what so I said Jess all I said was hey and your gonna be rude about it. He replied well Caitlynn I'm sorry for being rude. I asked Can I walk with you and he replied with you can always walk him me. I say hold up you're gonna be rude to me and then you're gonna be nice to me no. So I walked away and here we are now. Well then I don't know what to say but well. Thanks your so much help. After that I plug in my headphones and listen to my competition playlist. We pull up to the hotel and I get out of the car and go into the hotel change and run back downstairs to the ballroom to practice. We start with the team dance and then continue until we got to the trio dance I went back to my room and relax until Kylie comes to get me to practice the duo and solo for the competition. I keep stretching and my sister is stretching me.

TIME SKIP NEXT DAY

It's the next day and I'm running down the stairs to get to the ballroom to get my hair and makeup done.