Chapter 2

The picture above is what Elizabeth looks like next chapter u will get to find out what the mesterouslooks like!!

***********************************

It's already lunch time I met a few people that I really liked in 2nd and 3rd period.They even invited me to sit at there lunch table one of there names were Taylor and the other ones name was Nikki they both were really pretty and so pretty I thought they would belong at the populars table.I noticed Nikki's hand waving in the air I notice she was trying to get my attention.I walk to her table and then I realized they sit right next to all the popular boys table.I sigh and sit next to Taylor,She stands up and introduces me to all the other kids at the table I smile and wave they all do the same and soon just snap back into there conversations.
    I here my name and turn at the sound of a male voice I see Ian and all of his friends but ones face on me I roll my eyes and look at the hands in my lap what I say in frustration.Does this cute side smile but no he isn't my type he is more like a person you would want to become friends with not a lover type he smiles at me and says sorry about this morning Katy can be a little over dramatic that's how she acts around me tho you should see how she acts around Jack she's all over him.He looks as I follow his gaze to come in contact with a very handsome man I feel a smile come to my lips my thoughts were interrupted when Ian calls my name don't get your hopes up he doesn't date people yeah he has the looks and can get any girl he wants but he chooses to only sleep with them never actually date. I turn to look at him once again he was wearing a skin tight black shirt with a leather jacket over it and dark blue jeans,his eyes come in contact with mine his eyes were dark brown but filled with mysteries.He was very fit and had a very sharp jawline.I snap my head back to Ian and smile a little hoping no one notices.I feel his eyes still on me.I break the awkwardness and tell Ian I have to run to the restroom.
    I grab my hand when I reach the bathroom I suddenly feel big warm hands grab my waist I turn to see a tense but muscular face and he introduces himself "hi my names Jack"