You have the right to remain silent-Hey are you listening to me?!

Cat-one of my favorite memes!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jafar pov

"Hold on please, We can explain. We were out on the ocean and then a huge tidal wave-" As i was Trying  to explain what happened a girl with blond hair and yellows eyes came up to me.

"I'm sorry, but you are now under arrest and have no authority to talk. Please save it when you are on trial."

I lowed my head. "I understand."

"Dude!" Sharrkan whispered-yelled. "What are you doing?!"

"I am respecting the laws of this country, after all we would do the same right?"

He fell silent.

"Please bring them this way guards." Then she turned to us. "My name is Lily. I am the assistant of our lady who rules this kingdom. You have no right to talk and you will be put on trial after the other group of strangers have gone."

My head shot up. 'Strangers? Maybe it could be Sin, Aladdin, Morgiana, and Alibaba.' "By any chance would one of these strangers have purple hair?"

Her eyes narrowed. "No, three have red hair, two have dark blue, almost black hair and the third has baby blue hair."

'Red hair, black hair (Or blue, I see it as a dark blue), and baby blue hair.' "By any chance would their last names be Ren?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cat-Do you guys find this story interesting ore has it been going down hill? Really want to know. Thanks for reading! Btw this is what Lily looks like!