Chapter 2

I look over, and see exactly who I thought...Cameron, Taylor, Nash, Carter, and Matt. They all smile at me, but Taylor's dissapear. "Amanda?" "Ughh". I feel a tear threatening to fall. I stand up and run away quickly to the bathrooms. They knew. They knew. Were they going to bully me again? Were they? I took out my friend, and made 5 marks, marks to represent each one of them. Marks to represent how much they hurt me. Marks for my Unforgettable Past.

*Taylor's P.O.V.*

Amanda. I thought she was gone. I was broken, when I didnt see her again. I like Amanda, but I knew I would never get her, so I started bullying her. I never wanted to but it just happend.

-

The rest of the day went by fast. We didnt see Amanda for the reat of the day. The boys dont remeber her, probably because she got homeschooled after her mother passed away. Amanda was a wreck, and being her bestfriend at the time, I didnt do anything. We drifted. I saw her here, and there. She was inbetween online, and public school. I remember clearly the day when my haterd started.

*Flashback*

"Hey" I say walking over to her. She dosent speak. "Look, I'm sorry for saying those things to you, and calling you an over dramatic bitch". She gives me a glare that could kill. "You're sorry?! My mother passed away, and you didint even do anything, you…your so rude and selfish! I FUCKING HATE YOU TAYLOR CANIFF!" The last part hurt me a lot. Before I know whats going on, my hand come in contact with her face. Shes shocked, but it turns in to fear, as I make ny way over to her. "I-I'm sorry, I dont know what happend- I- I". I look at the big red mark I gave her. She backs away from me. "I'm sorry". She starts to cry. "Leave me alone, you fucking bastard!I HATE you!" she runs away from me. I am left there heartbroken. My first love, my first bestfriend, my first everything. I just let her slip through my fingers. Here I am now, A heart broken peice of shit, still to this day ( I mean this in the book btw: I love Taylor with all my heart).