Chapter 3

-One week later-

I've been ignoring the boys for the past week. I see them here and there but never communicate with them. Today was Saturday. I got out of bed, and went in to the bathroom, to wash up and get ready. I put on my sky blue tank top, and my white high waisted shorts. I tucked the tank top into the shorts, and went downstairs. I also covered up my now not noticable cuts with concealer. I still didnt want little marks showing, and just to be safe. Today was my first day of modeling for Victoria Secret. I put my hair in a high ponytail, and dont bother with makeup. I head out to the beach where the shoot would be taking place.

-After the shoot-

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz*

Amanda: Hello?

Bart: Hi, is this Amanda Jones? I'm Bart the founder of Magcon.

Amanda: This is she...

Bart: Great! I was wondering if you would like to go on tour with us? You are a great youtuber, and we took a vote on who people want to see, and it was you!

Amanda: Umm...sure...I'll contact you later when I have my answer ready.

Bart: Actually, I was wondering if you would like to of course, meet up with my helper Andrea. She will tell you all of the details. Go to Panera at 4 and she will great you at the door.

Amanda: Okay, thats great!

-End of phone call-

I look at the time and see it's only 3 o'clock. I decide to keep my outfit on since it was presentable. I called my dad to explain him what was going on: Phone convosation:

Amanda: Hey dad?

Dad: Hello Pumpkin

Amanda: So dad...I was invited to this convention called Magcon, and I was wondering if...I could go. They travel around America, and do meet and greets, so can I go?

Dad: Of course, just make sure it's not a scam, ask for the lisence, and have fun!

Amanda: Okay dad!

Dad: Bye sweetheart! I love you!

Amanda: I love you too!

-End of phone convorsation-

It was around 4 already so I got up, and went into the car, and drove to Panera.

The lady greeted me, with a cup of coffee. She gave me the details, and asked for questions.

Amanda: School?

Andrea: Online.

Amanda: Modeling?

Andrea: You get freetime.

Amanda: Okay, that good. Umm well thank you for your time.

Andrea: We leave for Dallas in 6 days, get packing, I'll email you the tickets and the information! Toodles"

Amanda: K, bye!

6 days it's crazy!

I better ger ready!

I call Anthony and Jack, and hear that their crying with joy!

"We're moving Amanda, moving! " they yell. I'm in shock, my best friends, moving? I am happy for them, they get to move from this hell hole. "That's great! Enjoy yourselves! Just ring me up, facetime, and come visit my. I'm going to miss my thots. I try to smile, but tears come out instead. "I love you guys,bye" I choke out. "We love you too, were sorry we're leaving Mandy. I know that your going to be alone here, and were sorry, but uh the plans were already made, and this is our dream! School was our goodbye 'Manda, it was a last minute thing!" I lost my beatfriends, and didnt even get a goodbye. This was like a breakup over phone call. I cried, until thier were no more tears left. I am now left in hell with my bullies, and cuts. Something happend. I know thier lying, and somebody made them move, something bad happend, and I think I know what.

-6 days later-

Today was the day of Magcon! I wake up, and slip on a pair of leggings, and a tank top with a Magcon logoed hoodie. I put my hair in a messy bun, and put on concealer on my imperfections. I then put on my rosy colored lip gloss, and slip on some red vans, to match with the hoodie. I call my sister, and she arrives with her carvm to take me down to the airport. Today was a new begging... right?

I through all the jazz, and get into the plane. I put in my headphones, and turn on Lego House by Ed Shreen.

"I'm gonna pick up the peices and build a lego hou-"

I then drift off into a deep sleep, and the chair next to me becomes occupied. I dont look because whats the whole point. I dream about, 5 differnt eyes staring at me, but this wasnt a dream it was a nightmare.

I feel a tap on my shoulder.