Chapter 1

*3 years later, Megan's pov*

"I'm sorry mam but Darby has a deadly brain tumor," the doctor said. I feel to my knees

"No!" I screamed. Harry wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in his lap rocking me.

"We can have surgery to get it out, but the chances of her living is slim,"

"Plus it's a series of surgeries," I started crying harder.

"We can try to get it out, but as I said the chances are really slim," Harry slammed his fist on the ground,

"Get out!" he yelled,

"I'll come back later," the doctor grabbed his stuff and left. Harry scoped me up and carried to our bed. I layed on top of him, he pulled his finger under my chin and brought it to look at his face. he wiped the tears coming down my cheek away.

"Baby,well get though this together," he leaned up and kissed me on the lips. I put my head back in the crook of his neck still crying. Harry was rubbing my back.

"Where's Darb?" I whispered out.

"Liam and Sophia are spose to be bring her over any time soon," I pulled up technically straddling him.

"Why is he even with her, she's so rude,"

"I know baby, nun of the boys like her, but we still got Liam's back," he grabbed my hips, he slipped his hand up my pj shorts rubbing my skin,

*knock knock *

I got up off of Harry and started walking, I stepped on a wrapper and bent down and grabbed it and sat it on Harry's dresser.

"Babe,"

"Hm,"

"Do not bend over anymore in those shorts,"

"Why?"

"That's why," he pointed down and I laughed he had a hard on,

"Wait a second, don't move," I ran down the stairs and open up the doors

"Come sit, I'll be right back," I ran back up the stairs. I walked over to Harry and smashed my lips to his, he instally kissed back. I started to palm him.

"There's only one way to get ride of this baby," he said in my ear. He pushed me to wall, I started to unzip his pants and pulled them down with his boxers. he pulled my shorts and thong down as well. he picked me up and slammed into me. I gasped.

"Don't be to loud, remember we got guest," I whispered into his ear. tryin to hold in a moan. Harry started nibbling at my neck. making me want to moan even louder. I felt his liquid go inside me. we both let out a puff of air we were holding. he sat me down and we pulled on our pants.

"We'll finish this later," he whispered in my ear. I kissed his lips and slide on a pair of Harry's sweats over my shorts, running down the steps putting my hair up and putting on my glasses. Harry running right after me.

"Sorry we couldn't find my glasses," I said sitting down

"Okay," Liam said smiling and winked at me and harry. Sophia huffed and looked away.

"Darby go play with Tomas please,"

"Yes mommy," she walked over to me and I kissed her cheek.

"Tomas go play with Darby," Liam said pushing him over to Darby. they walked off.

"Now, what's wrong? Liam said.

"The doctor came over today,you know after the accident with Darby passing out at Tomas's birthday, they finally got the results." Harry wrapped his arm around me.

"Good news or bad news?" Liam asked. my lip started to quiver.

"Bad. very bad," I whispered out, Liam's eyes got big.

" She has a brain tumor and she has a slim chance of living," Harry said grabbing me into a hug, I busted out crying again. Liam came over and wrapped his arms around us.

"Hey listen, were all going to be there for you," Liam said.

"Do you want us to tell the rest?" I shook my head yes.

"And Liam?"

"Yes?"

"I know about all this crap going on between you and Danielle, but can you tell her please?" he shook his head yes and hugged us again.

"Well we better go," Harry and I got up he hugged me and man hugged Harry.

"Stay strong," we smiled and we walked to Darby's room.

"Come here baby," Darby sat down her Barbies and sat on Harry's lap.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Ummm PIZZA!!" She yelled. we laughed

"Okay baby girl go play we're going to order it." I walked out, I heard Harry whispered something to Darby. he picked me up and I squealed. He ran to our room and threw me on the bed I giggled. he locked the door and crawled on top of me.

"What did you tell Darby?" I said in between kisses.

"We're having adult talk and it's really important and only come if you need something really important," I smiled

"Okay,"

"We haven't done this in forever. just me and you,"

"I know baby," I kissed him.

"Have I told you how sexy you look in my clothes." He said. he pulled down my shorts and pants. he licked his lips.

"I love when you wear lace," he started kissing me rubbing up and down my leg, he stopped at the inside of my thigh. he pulled off his t shirt I was wearing.

"Damn baby your so sexy," he whispered suducivly in my ear. he started to suck my sweet spot on my neck, making me moan. he cupped my right boob underneath my bra, he started kissing down my body. I was pulling at his hair, he started to wiggle down my thong

"Wait stop," he looked up at me with worried eyes.

"Take your shirt off, please,"i said giving him my puppy eyes he pulled off his shirt. He spreed my legs and dipped his head in between my legs. he kissed me and slipped his tounge in I gasped and kept pulling at hair. he stuck to fingers in making my back arch, he started to pump, making me scream his name he looked up at me and started smirking, him seeing how he can control me so easily. I was almost to my climax.

"Harry I'm almost there," I stuttered out, he pulled out and started to smirk. my face dropped. he started to smirk.

"I'm just kidding," he started licking inside me, making me moan. I finally hit my climax and layed back out of breath. Harry got up, proud of his accomplishments. I slammed my lips on him and unzipped his pants pulling them down with my feet. I turned us around and started grounding on him. I felt him buckle underneath me. I snickered I kissed his v line and started to pull down his boxers.

"No babe tonight is to make you feel good not me," Harry said pulling my up and grabbed my hips, kissing me. he unclasped my bra, needling them , making me moan. he slipped into me, I wrapped one of my legs around him. he started to trust slow and then into a fast speed.

"HARRY!!" I screamed, he kept hitting my g spot. we both hitting our high and the same time. he collapsed in me, his face in between my boobs, he licked up my trail and kissed my lips, my eyes got big.

"Kill that spider!" I screamed. trying to cover up my last scream. i winked at Harry and he understood.

"We still got to call the pizza man."

"Oh shit, I forgot," he got up and slid on his boxers and sweats throwing me a pair of undergarments and a pair of shorts and his t shirt I slid them on and got up and pulled the bed sheet and clothes in the dirty hamper while he called.i put on a new sheet.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hope you like it so far. sorry I haven't posted  anything for awhile I'm busy and I'm working on other books idk if I going to post them. I have around 14 chapters of this book done sooo if I get 2 comments and 3 votes I'll post chapter 2.

Love,

     Megomylego