what is going on?!!

(kanato on his bed thinking about what happend today at school ...why did he remeber his mom ??)

kanato: i still dont under stand why...i dont want that to happen...why am i thinking of this so much ....i will just try to forget it or i just have to get away of this girl....but we are friends  now i dont think its a good idea ...i have to stop thinking or i will die -___-

(in the morning he wanted to pick natsumi so they will go to school togather)

kanato: ( ding dong) why she is not here yet ( ding dong) ummm maybe she went with out me .

(he enter the school and then he didnt find her in the class room)

he ask reiji: did natsomi came today??!

reiji: i dont know i didnt see her .. she never skip school this is kind of weird ¤_¤??

kanato: i hope she will be okay ¤_¤

the girls in class: oh my god he made a worried face we never see him making in feelings he was just like a robot O.O!!

reiji: are you worried about her?!!

kanato: eh?..what?! ...no...noway ....i never get worried about anything....i dont know if this is normal O.O

reiji: dude ...are you a robot or somthing you dont know what kind of feelings is this ??!

kanato: no...tell me!

reiji: it better for me to not tell you

-____-

kanato: i hate you......

reiji: whatever~

( the class start and kanato was so bored with out her he start looking to the window he didnt eat anything!!)

( when school finsh he went home and he start thinking that he should go see if she is okay but he didnt want to show that he care about her so he stayed at home)

kanato: now she will just be studying and ofcourse she will forget to feed herself and i know that she forget to take care of her health and she didnt sleep.....i feel like her mom  hhhhhh this is really stupid ^-^

(the next day he went to pick her and she didnt answer the door so he went to school bored again -__-)

when he enter the class she wasnt there he was really worried)

kanato : i have to go see what is going on with her.....she must be sick cause she dont take good care of her self just like a study little monster

reiji: are you talking with your self?!!!

smart boys are really crazy

kanato: shut up or i will burn you to death ¤_¤

{the class start and in the middle of the class natsumi enter the class she was looking so pale they didnt notice that this is natsumiin the beging}

reiji: what happent to you why are you looking like you came from death??

kanato: are you okay?

natsumi: stare at the window and ignore him.

kanato: did you just ignore me ???!( no one treat me that bad before everyine treat me like prince i feel stupid '-')

natsumi: ( didnt even look at him)

{in the break time}

kanato: ( staring at her....she is  not even studying she is just looking in the window ) why are you not studying as always??? are you okay???

natsumi:(ignoring)

(kanato grab her and then he look at her in they eyes he was so close to hew face)

kanato: no one ever treat me like that ....so dont dare to ignore me ( in a cold voice)

natsumi: why ....why do you think that you are the best the coolest and the smarter .. and every girl will fall for you ....this is stupid your way of thinking  like child ...make me sick ( in a cold way)

kanato: ( shocked and then he start acting cold then) i know that you have some kind of family problem so you are just mad that why i will forgive you.....but next time i will not forgive you( he touch her hair and then he let go of her back and her hand then he faint!!)