'kanato story~'

once upon a time there was a boy named kanato he was one of the coolest kid in his school and the coldest he was so cold and he dont really likes girls but he is not a gay he just dont like this kind of stuff ...girls always try there best to make him fall for them but its just not works on him!

he is ritch he lives in a big house he dont have any brothers or sisters his mom died when he was 6 years old he really liked his mother he was so sad that he start being cold and he start trying to forget about his sad feelings but he just cant so he tryed to forget about all the feelings he wanted to forget everything and after years of trying to forget he start to like being alone and cold his heart is just frozen .....he dont have any feelings...sad...happy...angry....nothing just like a robut.!

he was cold hearted ...

and he dont want to fall in love cause love is one of the feeling that he dont want to get into cause love will make him feel and remeber his mom who never loved him he never bein loved by his family his mom never talked to him never!!

the day his mom left he was so sad

he start thinking why i never try to talk to her or ask her ....its just to late ....he never knew how to love and what is it or what is like to love someone so much!..

in school alot of girls talk about him and how cute he is he have a pink hair with a yellow eye's!

and he was charm he never was rude but he never really show any feelings

he is one of the top 5 students in the school

he got used that all the girls in school liked him so he think that all of the girls fall for him

.....he think that cold is the better way to stay away from falling in love