[01]

Sider nagajuseyo

"I love you. Please go out with me!"

Middle school, where Park Jihoon got his first confession. And it's none other than Han Jongyeon. Jihoon looked at his hyung bowed down 90 degrees as if saying 'I'm begging you.' Jihoon swallowed his saliva and asked, "Why? Why me?" Jongyeon raised his head and answered the question.

"I've always looking at you. You have a pretty face, and I love it." Well, of course that Jihoon didn't surprise. Cause many people say that he's pretty either girls or boys. He already used to a word of 'pretty'

"And I love how you smile! It makes me want to touch you! Want to make you mine and only!" Those words make Jihoon surprise and he began to blush. "So please go out with me!" He bowed his head for the second time. Jihoon got nervous and the answer Jongyeon get is,

"Yes."

Jongyeon surprised and raised his head with his eyes widen. "Really?!" Jihoon eyes looked away and he nodded nervously. Jongyeon hurriedly wrapped his hand around Jihoon's waist. "H... Hyung?!"

"Thank you! I'm so happy right now!" He put his chin to Jihoon's shoulder. Jihoon really don't know what to do. Just standing there waiting for Jongyeon release the hug. But the thing Jongyeon do is kiss his lips. Slowly become deeper. At first Jihoon surprise but then he slowly accept the kiss. And when they release the kiss, Jongyeon says,

"You're mine now."

∆∆∆

Several weeks have passed for Jihoon and Jongyeon. They kiss, they walked home together, they date. It's usual for someone who's dating right? But is that all?

RING!

The ringing comes from Jihoon's phone. He picked it up and saw the message from his boyfriend, Jongyeon.

"My parents will come home late today. And I'm lonely right now. Can you come over?"

That's what written on Jihoon's phone. He texted him back with an 'okay' emotions and sent to him. He prepared himself and left the apartment. He did bring some snacks for Jongyeon but he wonder if he likes it or not. "Does Jongyeon hyung likes potato chips?" He asked to himself. "Maybe he likes it. Who doesn't love potato chips anyway?"

∆∆∆

At noon approached night, Jihoon arrived at Jongyeon house. He took a deep breath to let it his nervous away. When he ready, he pressed the bell button. He waited till the door opens. Few second, the door has opened by Jongyeon.

"Jihoon ah! You came!" He look excited. "Well, you told me to come over and I bring a snacks." Jihoon smiled. "Come in, come in!" Jongyeon pleased Jihoon to entered the house. Jihoon nervously entered the house. He looked around and no ones home except him and Jongyeon.

"Why your parents come home late?" He asked. "Work." a simple answer he gave as he walked to the stairs. "My room is at upstairs. come on." He invited Jihoon to his room. Jihoon followed him and entered Jongyeon's room.

"You have a nice room." Jihoon looked around the room. "Thanks." Jihoon walked inside and sat on the floor. "It's my first time visit someone's house." Jihoon looked excites. Jongyeon looked at Jihoon's lovely smiles and silently walked closer to him.

Without notice, Jihoon lips has been pressed by Jongyeon lips. Of course Jihoon surprise by the sudden kiss. When they released the kiss, Jihoon looked to another way with a pink tint on his cheeks. "Uhh... Oh... Yeah I forgot, I was wondering if you like potato chips? I brought many kinds of flavor. If you like, let's eat together." Jihoon changed the topic and grabbed the snacks but his hand has been stopped by Jongyeon.

"Hyung?" "Is it the time for you to get nervous?" Jihoon blinked in surprise. He didn't really get what he means by that. Jongyeon pushed Jihoon to the floor. He pinned him down. Jihoon looked at his hyung's eyes. "Jongyeon... Hyung?"

"Hey, you know what I'm going to do next right?" Jihoon shakes his head. He seems clueless. "You entered your boyfriend's room. And right now it's just the two of us." His face went closer to Jihoon's neck. "Do you still not get it?" Jihoon can feel Jongyeon breathe on his neck. "Hyung?"

Bite!

A surprise bite makes the young boy widen. "Hyung?! What the heck are you doing?!" The young namja asked while trying to pushed his boyfriend away. "I want to make you mine Jihoon. That is why I'm going to make many marks on your beautiful skin." He put his hand on Jihoon's cheek while the other hand put on his lower abdomen. He slowly pulled the clothes up and revealing Jihoon's pale skin. "No...! Hyung! Stop it!" Jihoon tried his best to pushed Jongyeon away but no effect.

"Come on, I know you also want this. Don't be embarrass. I'll do it nicely."

PLAK!

A slap on Jongyeon makes a hand marks on his cheek. Jongyeon looked at the little namja. His eyes already filled with water. The teary eyes that Jongyeon saw for the first time. "I told you to stop! Why won't you stop?!" Jihoon asked while his body trembling as if he seeing a lion. Jongyeon didn't say a word. And because he didn't answer, Jihoon decided to stood up and left the room. Leaving Jongyeon alone in his room.

∆∆∆

Jihoon ran to his apartment while crying. When his at the front of the elevator, he wished that the elevator to hurry up and open. And when it's open, Jihoon hurriedly entered and pressed the close button so only him inside the elevator.

When the elevator was opened, meaning that it's already at his floor, he walked to his place but then stopped after seeing someone standing at his next door.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Okay first, I want to apologize for the bad grammar. English ain't my first language. Second, I know it's kind of weird story so my apologize.

But hey, it's still the beginning right? I'm hoping for people who loved 'Wanna One' would read this and gives a comment of how's the story. Maybe it will support me.

That's all I supposed. Bhay for now.

See ya at the next upcoming chapter!