[15]

Sider? Won't get a lovers!

Guanlin walked to school with Jihoon like usual. But the difference are they didn't talk at all. Guanlin turned his face to see the little namja. From beside, he saw Jihoon's beautiful eyes turns swell. He can tell Jihoon has been crying since night. Guanlin wondered why Jihoon cried and then he remembered.

"Just don't say those words EVER again!"

Guanlin get yelled by Jihoon yesterday and that makes Guanlin asked himself till now. What is the reason Jihoon yell like that.

Guanlin held Jihoon's soft hand by sudden. Jihoon surprised by the sudden hold as his eyes turn to the tall namja with full of confusion.

"Mwo? What's wrong?" Jihoon asked.

"Hyung, did yesterday I said something that bothered you?" Guanlin asked with eyes filled with curiosity. "If so, what is it? What word that I say to make you cry?" Jihoon widen his eyes when he saw Guanlin looked at him seriously.

"Gwen... Gwenchana... You don't have to be that worry Guan. I'm just glad that you want to stay by this little crybaby side." Jihoon chuckled. Guanlin felt it's a fake smile Jihoon made. "Hyung, I already told you many times. You can't fool me." Guanlin sighed. "But I won't force you to tell me." Guanlin released his hand away from Jihoon.

"I just hope you stay by my side as well. I don't want it to be happen for the second time." Jihoon blinked in surprise. "Second time?" Guanlin didn't answer the question. He just walked straight to the school building.

"Guanlin...?"

∆∆∆

Jihoon arrived at his class. He opened the door and saw Jinyoung already there sitting on his seat right in front of Jihoon seat.

Jihoon looked down and went to his seat. "Good morning, Jihoon hyung." Jinyoung turned his head back to Jihoon to greet him. But Jihoon didn't look back to Jinyoung. "Y... Yeah... Good morning." Jihoon quickly put the earphone on his ears and started listen to a music.

Jinyoung looked at Jihoon reaction. Making him feel bad for what he say yesterday. But he didn't regret saying that he loves Jihoon.

On the other side, at Guanlin class when he entered the class, he saw his friend is crying. And that person is none other than Daehwi.

"Daehwi-ah... Don't cry..." said his classmate who sit in front of Daehwi. "But... I-it's just... I'm too in love with him... Till now... Even he reject me... I... I still... Love him! But... I don't know... what to do..." Guanlin look how hurt Daehwi is. He walked to his seat that is right next to Daehwi left side. He sat down and turned his face to Daehwi.

"I know it hurts to get reject by someone that you love. But even so, that doesn't mean you have to give up right?" Daehwi looked at Guanlin while sobbing. "Guanlin... Hiks!" "Make that guy know how much you love him. Make him realize that you are deeply in love with him." Guanlin smiled.

Daehwi wipe his tears away and felt a little bit calm when Guanlin said that. He smiled and said, "Thank you, Guanlin."

∆∆∆

After school, Guanlin have a club activities. Same as Jihoon who is at the dance club. Well, Guanlin already told Jihoon that he will be done at 5. So, Jihoon decided after finish his club, he'll be coming visit to see Guanlin.