surprise!!

It was my dad! When I saw him I could barley move.I just stood their like an idiot with my mouth opend slightly. Sam came over and nugged me so I would move forword so I would go hug my dad. I walked closer to him and he opend his arms out for me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him tight. I wisperd in my ear that he was sorry. I told him he didn't have to say it. After a few minutes Aiden walked in and started talking to my dad.

Aiden: Dad guess what..

John:What.

Aiden:While you were gone Serenity took really good care of my.

John:I bet she did.

Sam walked up grabing my hand and guiding me to the corner.

Sam:Look Serenity. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for ever teasing you or bullying you or saying anything to you that ever made you upset. I'm just sorry for everything I ever did to you.Like that fight that you had with your dad before he left,that was all my fault.

Serenity:Are you just saying that because of my dad?

Sam:Partly. But I really do mean it. I realized how sweet and nice and beautiful you are.

Serenity:Are you serious??

Sam:Yes...I mean that Serenity. I've never liked someone like I do you,not even Acacia.

I just smiled at the clomplements Sam gave me. We all enjoyed the rest of the party. I was about to walk out the door with my dad when Lenix grabed on to me.

Lenix:Hey we are all going back to J.c's house do you wanna come.

Serenity:No, not tonight I'm going to go home and spend some time with my dad help out with Aiden.Get ready for school. and tomorrow Noah and  Donavon are coming over so Noah can help me pick an outfit for the first day back to school.

Lenix: Okay have fun.

Serenity:You too.

Me and my dad got to the house and went straight to bed. when I wolk up the next morning noah and Donavon were already there.They were down stairs talking to my dad eating snacks and drinking Arizona tea.

Serenity:Wheres mine??

John:In the kitchen.We got you Takis and Arizona sweet tea.

Serenity:Thank you.

John:Your welcome monkey.

We sat down stairs for a while and just talked.Then I asked Noah if he wanted to come help with my outfit he said yes so me Noah and Donavon went up to my room.Noah was going through my closet Donavon was on my IPad and I was texting Sam.Me and Sam talk a lot now its only been a day that he said I was pretty and all but we were on the phone all night last night.My dad came in after Noah had picked an outfit for me and he got bored and even picked Lenix's out.My dad asked if we wanted Paneras and we all said yes.He told us that he wold be back later and Lenix,Ricky and Connor were coming back in a little while.About 3 minutes after my dad left Lenix,Ricky,Sam,Kian,J.c and Connor came in.Connor came over and gave me a hug he kissed me on the fourhead.

Serenity:I thought it was only going to be you Ricky and Lenix?

Connor:Change of planes. They didn't want to be home so they came here.

Serenity:Oh,Sounds like a good explination.Did you tell dad.

Connor:Yeah I texted him.

My dad came in with all of our food.We ate and went to bed.

A/N:SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT AND I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN A FEW DAYS I'VE BEEN...WELL YOU COULD SAY BUSY.I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING WITH MY MOM LATLEY BUT THANKS FOR READING && PLEAS VOTE!!!